Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I've had the pleasure of meeting Doug Bradley on a number of occasions and he really is one of the nicest people you would ever meet! VERY humble in his stardom!! If you ever have the chance, shake that mans hand! An icon!!

The blood on those production shots look far better than the ones posted here, no real surprise though that they'd picture the best possible version though.
Yeah, as others have suggested, a black wash would bring it closer in appearance to the proto. It's already an amazing piece as is.

mine came today!!! i cant believe it! living in Australia, im used to having to wait longer than most for things but not this!!!

we have all waited over a year for this and its worth the wait.

Over all the statue is amazing! the head is awesome, as people said before, the blood is a little average, other than that, its spot on.

here is some pics, i also included the packaging the head came in, for the people who wanted to know.

can anyone give me a heads up as to which puzzle box is the exclusive one??

fu2us3.jpg

2lxyudl.jpg

33upvnr.jpg

2mq28ee.jpg

33kga6c.jpg

21x6rl.jpg

Congrats xphilx... hey, is the outfit stiff, or soft. Does it move at all?

Exclusive has the box that's opened ( cross-shaped instead of square ) which is the "solved" Lament configuration.

Thanks mate :) i was confused :) i guess i should display him with that then

Congrats xphilx... hey, is the outfit stiff, or soft. Does it move at all?

from the waste down the outfit feels like really soft leather (probably fake lol). its not stiff at all and moves around. It doesn't have any wires or anything inside to hold it into place, it just drapes the way its been designed.

Yeah, as others have suggested, a black wash would bring it closer in appearance to the proto. It's already an amazing piece as is.

Just like xphilx, I got mine today and can't speak for others, since these statues are hand painted, they will most likely vary from piece to piece, but I don't think most (if not all) of these will need a black wash, because it already has one on mine and red blood shade looks accurate to the proto with dark shading in the crevices. I think the reason why the red appears brighter on Prototyp's one is because of the flash or either the lighting in the picture is too bright.:dunno

However, the paint job quality on my sculpt is not as good as Prototyp's, as it doesn't have the enough of the reddish brown shading in between the cracks, but it still has a nice smooth paint job and looks very realistic. It's like Doug Bradley was shrunken down to 1/4 scale, never seen a Sideshow piece that looks like a real person before.

The one thing that bothers me, is that the torso has no shading at all, it is all black, they should of dry brushed the torso like NECA did with theirs, but for me that is a minor nit pick. Other than that I think this statue is perfect and I can't believe how good the factory paint job is for a Sideshow piece, the eyes are amazing! :horror

Last edited:
Any suggestions to keep the pleather from dry rotting?

And is the baby powder for the bottom of the skirt true?

Ahhh, I cannot believe how beautiful. I have no idea when mine will ship but I will cherish the crap out of him when he arrives.

mine came today!!! i cant believe it! living in Australia, im used to having to wait longer than most for things but not this!!!

we have all waited over a year for this and its worth the wait.

Over all the statue is amazing! the head is awesome, as people said before, the blood is a little average, other than that, its spot on.

here is some pics, i also included the packaging the head came in, for the people who wanted to know.

can anyone give me a heads up as to which puzzle box is the exclusive one??

fu2us3.jpg

2lxyudl.jpg

33upvnr.jpg

2mq28ee.jpg

33kga6c.jpg

21x6rl.jpg

how number is your ex edition?

Maybe some talc will work along the bottom edge of his skirt to keep it from sticking onto the base. Or maybe some Armor All. :dunno

Couple of pics... I'm finally putting my shelves up :yess:
Really great PF I must say. My only complaint is the middle nose pin is angled way too high.

20151203_122518.jpg

20151203_122530.jpg

20151203_122448.jpg

The pin placement looks pretty accurate to this screenshot.

Attachments

• screen-shot-2015-02-17-at-12-23-05-pm-is-this-the-end-of-pinhead-png-266121.jpg
    screen-shot-2015-02-17-at-12-23-05-pm-is-this-the-end-of-pinhead-png-266121.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 152
Back