Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint job on the head sculpt looks amazing, very smooth, this looks like the prototype. The red blood on the chest needs a black wash, which would not only tint the surface, hence making it darker, but provide shading in the crevices.

That should make a significant difference. :hi5:

Wow, this really looks incredible! I have to agree that a bit darker shade of red would have been nice on the chest though. An easy fix for those would prefer it that way.

I'm curious for those who have already relieved this piece...
How did Sideshow package the head to keep all the pins in tact? A photo of packaging would be great. I'm just curious. Thanks!

It sounds to me like it comes in a plastic bubble like the CM Darth Vader head. Just guessing.

That should make a significant difference. :hi5:

Yeah it should but just looking at it again I think the red would probably still be too bright, instead of maroon in color.

I'm curious for those who have already relieved this piece...
How did Sideshow package the head to keep all the pins in tact? A photo of packaging would be great. I'm just curious. Thanks!

Going by this instruction booklet, I believe this answers your question.

View attachment 215149

Last edited:
Wow so if you have the exclusive you can display one cube on the base if you like. wicked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The instructions look crazy! I'm SUPER glad to see such care is going into shipping these with added protection for the head sculpt!! Can't wait for my Ex to get here!

Just had an email from sideshow saying that they can process my order for this early. Has it always been a policy to make Flexplay customers wait longer than people that paid outright ?

The blood on those production shots look far better than the ones posted here, no real surprise though that they'd picture the best possible version though.

Very nice looking packaging too. It shows that sideshow care more about their horror pieces than anything else.

Back