Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then we can make 100$ profit in ten years and get to retire.
:rotfl

:goodpost:

These are statues and 300-1000+ ES ,not really rare pieces .The occasional one will be worth more but not really a "investement".there are other stuff in the world wich people find rare and really grow in value.To the majority of the world these are TOYS to them.

:exactly:

I only want this EX because I think it is a must have, has nothing to do with how much I think it will be worth later on but each to their own as there was a point in my life that I use to buy certain collectables for investment reasons but not anymore.

Last edited:
I only want this EX because I think it is a must have, has nothing to do with how much I think it will be worth later on but each to their own as there was a point in my life that I use to buy certain collectables for investment reasons but not anymore.

I think at one point or another, someone who collects anything would love to think their belongings will multiply in value but nowadays it isn't really the case. Anyone who buys a statue and expects it to be a real investment needs to realize that's a pipe dream. I'm not buying Pinhead with the idea in mind that I'll be selling him years down the road. That ship has sailed long ago. If I wanted to invest I'd get into stocks.

should have kept your 18" neca pinheads guys...they'll be hot property, when they see the price of this pinny :slap lol

I think at one point or another, someone who collects anything would love to think their belongings will multiply in value but nowadays it isn't really the case. Anyone who buys a statue and expects it to be a real investment needs to realize that's a pipe dream. I'm not buying Pinhead with the idea in mind that I'll be selling him years down the road. That ship has sailed long ago. If I wanted to invest I'd get into stocks.

I am not buying him for that either but if he does happen to increase in value then I consider it a bonus as although I don't plan to sell him, things come up in life where sometimes you have no choice.

should have kept your 18" neca pinheads guys...they'll be hot property, when they see the price of this pinny :slap lol

Still have mine sealed in the box. :wink1:

I don't think the EX is a must have with this one, having Pinhead holding the regular unsolved Lemarchand's box is much better, the pose of the statue is like he is offering it to you and tempting you to try and solve the Lament Configuration, having him offering you the exclusive box which has already been solved doesn't make much sense.

Doesn't he just return to where he's from as soon as it's reset though? I want it to look like he's there and ready to play!

I don't think the EX is a must have with this one, having Pinhead holding the regular unsolved Lemarchand's box is much better, the pose of the statue is like he is offering it to you and tempting you to try and solve the Lament Configuration, having him offering you the exclusive box which has already been solved doesn't make much sense.

Doesn't he just return to where he's from as soon as it's reset though? I want it to look like he's there and ready to play!

If you watch the first film in the beginning after frank solves the box and is torn to shreds Pinhead picks up the solved box much like he has it in the statue and it resets back to it's original configuration and the hellish scene in the room vanishes. Even though this PF is from the third film him holding the opened box does have significance in the film series.

At first I totally agreed with this and was like :slap they're right!

If you watch the first film in the beginning after frank solves the box and is torn to shreds Pinhead picks up the solved box much like he has it in the statue and it resets back to it's original configuration and the hellish scene in the room vanishes. Even though this PF is from the third film him holding the opened box does have significance in the film series.

Then I read this and was all :yess: LOL. As with all other EX's I figure why not have display options? I always go for the EX if available.

yeh not like that damn part 3 jason vorhees pf exclusive with a 200 es..never forgive myself for missing that :slap

Still one of my favs. Hard to imagine the new one will be as good but hope it is for the sake of those who missed out on the first one.

Back