Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Thread after thread....
Really? Nothing but good things said about G Hulk, Red Sonja, Red Skull, Warrior LSB (although quite a few had issues) production pieces.
Negativity comes with Iron Man pieces, and rightly so.
Also negative on Winter Soldier and Thor portrait likeness.
Anything else?...

Hey, as I recall the last what, 9 out of 10 PF's have been fantastic. It'll be fine. Besides, this is Horror, they seem to excel at it.
Sideshow seem to do very well with Premium Formats, thankfully.

As just mentioned the Warrior LSB suffered at the hands of the factories as did the JSC Spiderman Comiquette

Because it's the in thing to do in Sideshow threads
Nope, not me. As explained above I give Sideshow plenty of praise when they deserve it :D

Looking forward to this, Machiko, Big Chap LSB, Elder LSB, IM MKII & III and 'Zilla while hoping for good production pieces.
I absolutely love Sideshow when they get it right.

Someone answer the trivia! How many pins does Pinhead actually have?

follow up...

how many pins on this one...
hqdefault.jpg

So excited for this one. I'm going to keep my Freddy and Jason because of this one. Now SS please give us Myers for spook freaks veterans exclusive with limited edition of 200 pieces. :).

join late 2012 but call in now and then brought my first item in 2013 , so missed out on lots , and i like a lot from ailen to predator & lord of the rings . just got my self the frozen dead ss guy . but love the pinhead and all the court of the dead , the exchange rates a real killer for me

Back