Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

This PF looks outstanding. But to give credit... the 18" NECA figures at the time were also pretty darn good.

I've only seen the first 4 Hellraisers. Was quite old when i saw them.. probably around 14-15.. Remembering being terrified of his image when i saw the VHS covers at the video store as a kid; when i finally saw the movie, i was pretty dissapointed. I thought he was terrorizing people ripping them limb to limb all over the place with crazy chains and hooks (which he did do a little). Only to find out he comes out for 10 mins, gets tricked and thats it, pretty weak all in all (especially in the first 2 movies). However DESIGN wise, i aways felt he was superior to Freddy Leatherface Myers and Jason.

I don't know about that. I know Freddy, Jason and Myers have always won the popularity contest but I'd think Pinhead might beat out Leatherface and Chucky. But who knows. He's always been my favorite out of all of them.

IMO, the top 4 have always been the ones you mentioned above and Leatherface. The people looking for statues of those four never seems to stop. I can go back to the original Movie Maniacs line as a reference. There's so many iterations of the big four and a lot less of Pinhead.

I'm glad Pinhead is finally getting some of the spotlight, such a powerful image, he deserves it.

IMO, the top 4 have always been the ones you mentioned above and Leatherface. The people looking for statues of those four never seems to stop. I can go back to the original Movie Maniacs line as a reference. There's so many iterations of the big four and a lot less of Pinhead.

Oh I wasn't just talking statues, I was just talking popularity overall. But they've also licensed out the other 4 a lot more than Pinhead, for some reason they've only seem to give that license out sparingly. I wonder why that is?

Hellraiser 2 was my favorite movie back in the day, well I really dug Night Breed too. Really want to order this but so much chit coming out, hope it turns out real good in final production.

This pf is a lot more popular than I thought it would be.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Does anyone who is there know if the details on the box are sculpted, or does it look like a decal?

Also, there was always one thing about the first movie that bothered me. I think Pinhead would have been more honorable (and in my opinion even more badass) if when he makes the deal with Kristy, that he lives up to his end of it and gives her her freedom after sending Frank back to hell.

I don't know about that. I know Freddy, Jason and Myers have always won the popularity contest but I'd think Pinhead might beat out Leatherface and Chucky. But who knows. He's always been my favorite out of all of them.
I think your average person will know Chucky over Pinhead.

Pinhead is really cool. But the movies were all terrible. Pf looks awesome tho.

Pinhead is really cool. But the movies were all terrible. Pf looks awesome tho.

not all.

b1b2a107a111a13014bc6b51fe55ead8.jpg

1st two movies are fantastic, then straight downhill. Bloodline has some great flashback scenes, but the future scenes aren't that good. 1st movie is classic though!

One and two are fantastic. Three is worth watching for the two female leads

39303-Quagmire-Giggity-ALL-Right-bCND.jpeg

The rest are ****e though.

Hellraiser 1/2 are amazing. How dare you ;)!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hellraiser 1 and 2 are some of the best most disturbing horror films to come out of 80's , III gets a little campy but no more than the average NOES film and Bloodlines is pretty good until the whole space thing happens. I even like the twist in Hellseeker. The rest are crap however.

Back