Hellraiser comics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md99

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are something I've wanted to get into for some time but don't really know where to start. I've found this place but have to ask, what are the differences between collected editions, issues and one-shots?

https://www.comixology.eu/Hellraiser/comics-series/5681

I've also read that Clive Barker didn't have anything to do with some of these comics. Are there more available that aren't on the site I've linked.

Would appreciate any help here folks, I love the Hellraiser mythology and feel as if I'm really missing out here.

Incidentally, I know Barker penned the Scarlet Gospels. Has he done any other Hellraiser novels?

Thanks for your time :)

Your link isn't working but back in the day read a lot of the Marvel Hellraiser stuff and it was pretty cool. Lots of mythology. Expansions of things hinted at in the films and such. I'd say they're worth reading if you can find them. I'm pretty sure they were the first comic adaption of Hellraiser too.
I read The Hellbound Heart Novella years back too. It's different than the films but a good read for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back