Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spark Extractor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Joined up to follow the Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars releases. I'm mostly a Transformers Collector. I have a full retail Transformer Prime collection, a few of the current Transformers Generations retail figures, but my big concentration is on the Takara Masterpiece Transformers line. I have pretty much everything from MP-08 on, with just a few exceptions (some variants I passed on). I also dabble a little bit in Super Robot Chogokin and the Nintendo Figma figures. I had quite a bit of the Star Wars Black Series 6" line, but decided it just wasn't going to cut it for what I wanted in a Star Wars collection. I sold it all off and decided to get a small focused collection of higher end figures instead. I just received my Side Show R2-D2 1/6 figure and the Tamashii Chogokin C-3PO this past week. They are both great and the C-3PO is just mind-blowing.

I will be getting Hot Toys ANH: Vader, Obi-Wan, Troopers Set, Han, Chewy,and assume they will do a Luke and Leia as well. And that right there will be a perfect SW collection to me. I could be lured into a Boba and/or Boushh as well.

Back