Hello y'all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdRyder

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all freaks. My name is Ed. I'm more interested in sculptures and sculpting than I am in Collecting. I'm a huge fan of Sideshow and what they do. A ways back I bought John Browns Gnomon workshop DVD's and its been sort of a pet hobby of mine for a while now. I also draw, paint and color (comics) for kicks. Nothing professional.

Looking forward to interacting with my fellow nerd and geek peoples

Welcome to the board! I see you're from Clarksville! I'm originally from Hoptown! My Mom, brother and sister still live there, so I go home every Christmas to visit, and pass through Clarksville taking the back roads off of I-40.

welcome!! to the sh:moonw.

Welcome to the board! I see you're from Clarksville! I'm originally from Hoptown! My Mom, brother and sister still live there, so I go home every Christmas to visit, and pass through Clarksville taking the back roads off of I-40.

I lived there for a while also...:lol

welcome!! to the sh:moonw.

I lived there for a while also...:lol

Hey look at that. We should all form a suicide pact.
Or maybe just join the same forum..
:)
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome btw

Back