Hello, X-Files Collectors!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favourite Sideshow X-Files figure?

• Fox Mulder

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Dana Scully

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • "Home" Fox Mulder

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Autopsy Dana Scully

• Cigarette Smoking Man

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Frank Black

• John Doggett (Exclusive - Suit & Trenchcoat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Doggett (Tactical Gear)

• Alexander Krycek

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Walter Skinner

• Total voters
I sure would love Sideshow to produce a new Mulder with a more accurate headsculpt.

LordAzrael said:
Got my Skinner today and he's pretty nice. I threw the overcoat from Duncan McLeod on him and it looked great - gun in one hand, wallet ID flipped out in the other.

I posted on the other thread the glasses are correct - Sideshow just picked the wrong pic of Skinner to use on the front - both pics on the back of the box have him with round glasses like the figure comes with - as opposed to the oval ones that the picture on the front have.

It's not the shape that is wrong. They put his lenses too close together and the lenses are too small. Look at the reference pics on the back. His lenses were huge. His lenses are too close together regardless of style.

I like Skinner so much, I think this figures is going to inspire me to learn how to paint so I can give his sculpt justice. The paint job of his hair and eyebrows is just too terrible to leave be.

ARGH!!! Sideshow cancelled my order for Skinner because payment couldn't get there in time... NOOOOoooooooo........

Back