Hello ( UK )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rderbyshire88

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings,

Long time reader of the forum but a new member. I know, it's stupid not taking part but I'm the same with my Facebook, stalking is easier lol

Look forward to some good discussions on here seeing as though nobody in my backwards little village knows anything about Marvel / DC / Sideshow etc and if they did they wouldn't care.

I'm a baker , easy work good money and early shifts so I have all day to search ebay for bargains that's what started the passion.

EBay ID :glynbb for anybody interested.

And I think that covers that.

:goodpost:

Glad to see you stepped out of the shadows! :D

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Ah cake and team where are my manners I do apologise. It would seem my money this month was spent on the bare essentials, a pf, the luxuries like cake will have to wait I'm afraid

Hey CollectorCol. Just had a look at your collection....

Amazing. About the only thing I have of yours is the IKEA DETOLF shelving unit. I feel very inadequate

Ah cake and team where are my manners I do apologise. It would seem my money this month was spent on the bare essentials, a pf, the luxuries like cake will have to wait I'm afraid

:monkey4:mad:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJddmfesaA[/ame]

Tadaaaaa:rotfl

Haha, how have I not seen that before? I swear I think I'm losing my touch with the internet . God that makes me feel old

Back