Hello there!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geeky Blinder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi
Ive been a Peeping Tom on this site for years, silenty watching all of you from a safe distance. Now I've risked exposure by signing up!
I've been collecting mostly Sideshow for years but sold most of my collection to fund my U.S road trip. Now I'm back in England and started serious collecting again. I made a Batman pieces only rule which was broken within a month. I really just collect anything that takes my fancy.
Hoping to engage in conversation with fellow collectors and hopefully avoid hidden serial killers

Welcome!

Which Batman pieces do you already have?

I've currently got Bale LSB, Joker LSB and Batman Arkham Asylum PF
I've got on PO and waiting for me to pay for them...Prime 1 Batman Arkham Knight, Prime 1 Batman Noel, Prime 1 Deathstroke, Prime 1 Two Face, Prime 1 Dark Knight Returns and Sideshows Batman Red Son

Marvel Side I've got the Black Suit Spidey PF, Iron Studios Spidey (flawed but I love it) XM Daredevil and XM Punisher (both coming)

I've also got Connery Bond PF and Indiana Jones Raiders PF and Hellboy Comic PF.

I've got a great year coming up for pieces!

Cheers man. Will be posting pics every time one arrives. XM Daredevil from a mate next

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, GB!
wavesmile.gif

Back