Hello from W.Va.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol at the jelly. :lol

I don't think they could sell Stretch now adays. You know there would be lawsuits because kids would try to eat the jelly. :lol

By the time I got into Star Wars, Empire had come out in 1980. I was 13 by then so I was getting too old to enjoy action figures. :lol

But damn, some of those figures go for big bucks on eBay now. :horror
13 in 1980? You must be about the same age I am, I'm 43 now.

As for Stretch, I've read that they are working on making a movie based on him. They was trying to get that kid from the Twilight movies, The wolf boy, to play Stretch but I think he backed out of it. If they do make a movie of him I think it might be a safe bet that they will come out with a new stretch. They will just have to make the jelly stuff out of something kids can eat and not die from. LOL

13 in 1980? You must be about the same age I am, I'm 43 now.

Yup, just about the same age bro. Besides Six Million and Knievel, I loved Saturday morning cartoons too in the '70s. They just don't make 'em like they used too. :(

Man, times have changed. Now I'm on the porch yelling at kids to get off my lawn. :lol

You guys should check out the 'Vintage' collectables thread in General, if you haven't already. It's a great thread for all the old toys and games:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69948

x :wave

Thanks Shell!

Your link deserves 2 Muttleys.....

file.php
file.php

Last edited:
Back