Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered something from TA that was stuck for over 3 weeks... obviously shipped the day I ordered from TA... it finally came, it was the damn holiday backlog I think from the postal service

Well, someone figured it out and my Lecter parts have now left Birmingham. :yess: I might get lucky and the good doctor could arrive tomorrow.

Well, someone figured it out and my Lecter parts have now left Birmingham. :yess: I might get lucky and the good doctor could arrive tomorrow.

No need to panic. Hannibal just thought he’d stop by Birmingham for a quick bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay, it showed up. Now I can start customizing my lil’ cannibal.

OMG I can’t wait to see what you cook up!

/... goes to check pantry to make sure I have cereal ready to eat for watching the reveals

Thanks again. :D

January 2019–
Here is my custom 1/6 scale Henchmen inspired by the Saturday Morning series Thundarr the Barbarian.

I purchased the resin heads from eBay seller "kokaranto"

Again... thanks for the words of encouraging support and thanks to TA.

Thundarr the Barbarian Henchmen front.jpg

Thundarr the Barbarian Henchmen side.jpg

thundarr-the-barbarian-season-2-6-master-of-the-stolen-sunsword-yando.jpg

Last edited:
*Update for 1/11/19*

New Breakdown!

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi - Emperor Palpatine (Deluxe Version) w/ Throne!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Iron Spider-Man

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

I got the throne! When I first checked, there were 3 of them, and I kinda hummed and hawed about it - I went back about a half hour later, and there was only one left, so I went for it.

I know the feeling - that sort of thing happens to me more than I'd like. The longer I've been waiting for that ONE PIECE, the greater the odds will be when it's posted, I'll miss it. If I'd missed it this time, though, it would have been my own fault (for a change)!

$75.99. But because of the size, shipping was pretty hefty - $36.89. Worth it in the end though!

I got the throne! When I first checked, there were 3 of them, and I kinda hummed and hawed about it - I went back about a half hour later, and there was only one left, so I went for it.

Just out of curiosity, what would you want a loose Palpatine throne for? It is so associated with him, that I can't imagine myself building any custom or diorama with it, other that the one it originally belongs to. Do you have the HT regular version of Palps? Or the SSC version?
Thanks!
m.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Hi!Have you any suggestions how I can don't miss parted Roger Moore sculpt, guys?Maybe there are some signs or tips before it's for sale?I need it very much. Also Blitzway Hannibal closed mouth look.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, what would you want a loose Palpatine throne for? It is so associated with him, that I can't imagine myself building any custom or diorama with it, other that the one it originally belongs to. Do you have the HT regular version of Palps? Or the SSC version?
Thanks!
m.

Both, actually. But after I got the regular Hot Toys Palpatine and saw how good it was, I sort of kicked myself for not ordering the deluxe version instead. So now all is good!

Back