Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Mission accomplished! :)

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Dang Chewie went up a bit. My dreams of doing a Hoth Chewie will have to wait.

I know, he's going for a lot on Ebay & Amazon now, and the only way to get him from the guy that brought him to us was to pay him fairly based on the market. At least if/when they do an Ep7 Chewie, it won't be much different.

Hi TA,

Any chance for a CGL Charles Francis Xavier breakdown or full box set for sale?

Thanks!

Thanks Ta, I managed to pick up the other Capaldi parts I needed. You guys rock !!!:hi5:

I know, he's going for a lot on Ebay & Amazon now, and the only way to get him from the guy that brought him to us was to pay him fairly based on the market. At least if/when they do an Ep7 Chewie, it won't be much different.

Bastard eBay scalpers driving the market. Garbage! haha

How much is max toys cowboy? I couldn't find it on your website, so i assume you post your back stock only on here? i just signed up so I'm not fimilar with how you guys deal with back stock?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

How much is max toys cowboy? I couldn't find it on your website, so i assume you post your back stock only on here? i just signed up so I'm not fimilar with how you guys deal with back stock?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

He hasn't been put on our site yet. He's still listed in our Coming Soon section, which means we have received notice that it has shipped, will be shipping soon, or has arrived and will be added to the site ASAP. We should have it on next week.

Hi TA,

Any chance for a CGL Charles Francis Xavier breakdown or full box set for sale?

Thanks!

We do not currently have anymore. Because of the high expense of this figure, and the fact it was a new company, we did not want to invest too heavily until we could see their quality. Because he turned out pretty nice and has sold well, we are looking into getting more. I don't know yet if we can, but keep an eye out here for restock if we're able to.

Hate to be that person... but I missed out on the Capaldi parts again...inevitable restock? Maybe? Thanks guys.

Hate to be that person... but I missed out on the Capaldi parts again...inevitable restock? Maybe? Thanks guys.

Not unless we are able to order more. We parted out the last of all the Doctor Who we had last night. We'll be checking to see if we can get more next week.

Not unless we are able to order more. We parted out the last of all the Doctor Who we had last night. We'll be checking to see if we can get more next week.
Oh, fingers crossed you can get more. I always miss it by just a couple of minutes. Out of curiosity, how many Capaldi sets went up? Because they always go fast, but I know the first time you said only one breakdown went live.

*Update for 2/19/16*

Oh yes it's ladies night and the feeling's right
Oh yes it's ladies night, oh what a night, oh what a night!

New!

Phicen Sheena
phicensheena.jpg

Super Duck Bunny Loaded Sets
sdbunny.jpg

PlayToy Fit & Flare Blue Dress Set
playtoyfitandflare.jpg

Toys City Female Dress Sets
tcfemaledresses.jpg

VeryCool Female Nude Caucasian Figure Sets

PlayToy Female Nude Caucasian Figure Set (Boxed Only)

Restock!

Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean OST Angelica

Sideshow DC Comics Catwoman

Asmus Toys The Hobbit Tauriel

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Scarlet Witch
Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman & Bruce Wayne 2 Pack
Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
Max Toys Cowboy (Django)
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
DAMTOYS Gangster Kingdom Marshall "Fat Man"
Coo Models Monster File The Were Wolf
VeryCool Soviet Female Sniper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock[/bHoly Grail ]

Oh, fingers crossed you can get more. I always miss it by just a couple of minutes. Out of curiosity, how many Capaldi sets went up? Because they always go fast, but I know the first time you said only one breakdown went live.

There were 3.

Nice! Finally a steel Phicen with the small bust. Hello Slave Leia upgrade in accuracy and downgrade in chest size! Thanks TA! :D

Back