Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the issue about going dark grey, or any in between color. While it would be find to do so, what will happen is all the products with white and black backgrounds will show the whole image square. This would create an even more cluttered look. As it is now, all black background images blend in, and all white background images are at least consistent with a white square. The opposite was true on the current/old site. All white images blend in, and all black images show the black square. Make sense?

You will be the best judge of it. I can't imagine it will hamper anyone's usage of the site, or "lose you custom".
Despite people saying they don't like the black background, it looks fine and i am sure it will all fit together when customers are searching.

You will be the best judge of it. I can't imagine it will hamper anyone's usage of the site, or "lose you custom".
Despite people saying they don't like the black background, it looks fine and i am sure it will all fit together when customers are searching.

Thanks, I still like hearing from everyone though. it's more about what make it a positive shopping experience for you guys than for us. We just look at the admin all day, and not so much the front page, hence my looking for opinions from users.

Thanks, I still like hearing from everyone though. it's more about what make it a positive shopping experience for you guys than for us. We just look at the admin all day, and not so much the front page, hence my looking for opinions from users.

Of course. I'd imagine that good pics and text description of the parts will be the main selling point and they will not be in any way compromised by the background palette. Go with what looks cool. Most people won't even notice.

Who cares about color? ALL LIVES MATTER!! Now give me some updates!! Plastic crack addict needs his fix!

Hey TA.. On a serious note, will you guys be stocking any more loose HT Wolverine Days of Futures Past parts?

Anymore Hoth Lukes coming down the line when the site gets up and running? I'm in dire need of a shirt.

Hey TA.. On a serious note, will you guys be stocking any more loose HT Wolverine Days of Futures Past parts?

There is a very slight maybe on this one.

Anymore Hoth Lukes coming down the line when the site gets up and running? I'm in dire need of a shirt.

This one is a yes. We actually had more Han and Luke's ready to restock just before we had to stop for the migration. Stay tuned!

Did everyone vote in the poll? See previous post with the new site screen shot and click on it if not. Only 22 people have voted so far.
Thanks!

DSCN0100.JPG

Will you guys be getting more Captain America Star Spangled Man bodies? Wanted to order one after my card cleared for last month but they are sold out. :thud:

There is a very slight maybe on this one.

This one is a yes. We actually had more Han and Luke's ready to restock just before we had to stop for the migration. Stay tuned!
Any more HT stormtroopers on the way? I keep missing out on the bases, may be interested in grabbing a helmet and other parts too.

Back