Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entry for June

G.I.JOE SNOWJOB using Hoth Luke's hands purchased @ ToyAnxiety

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 279
My entries - Grunt and Short Fuze:

IMAG6431_zpsysgzswxn.jpg

IMAG6347_zpseodxk8rh.jpg

Have a Nathan Drake head on order from Toy Anxiety for Grunt.

Been looking for that chest and ab piece armor.., that's from The Metal Boss 'Snake' figure yah~!? Haven't found one anywhere. Nicely done~!! Whose headsculpt is that ?~!

DIR Thank you. The head was commissioned by Tony Mei and I from Eric Sosa. I modified the head and added the chin armor and then casted it.

June entry:

Okay...
Snake eyes chest piece, fists, shoulders, and bicep armour, MOS/Zod undersuit, TLS Wolverine trousers, IM MK42 lower leg armour and feet, modified Thor gauntlets, TDK belt and gadgets and Metal Boss ab section. And of course, the bespoke head you mentioned above.
Am i right?
It's incredible nonetheless.

Okay...
Snake eyes chest piece, fists, shoulders, and bicep armour, MOS/Zod undersuit, TLS Wolverine trousers, IM MK42 lower leg armour and feet, modified Thor gauntlets, TDK belt and gadgets and Metal Boss ab section. And of course, the bespoke head you mentioned above.
Am i right?
It's incredible nonetheless.

TTM19, Snake eyes forearm, gauntlets, biceps, and shoulder. Metal Gear Solid Inflames abs,. Jor El suit cut up and painted black. DX12 collar. Custom arms spikes sculpted and then casted. Old cape tony Mei made me 2-3 years ago.

Here is my entry for June contest. Spirit from GI Joe ARAH.
Head, body and misc parts from TA.

Attachments

• CSIKs1.jpg
    CSIKs1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 177
  • CSIK5s5.jpg
    CSIK5s5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 174
  • CSIK4s4.jpg
    CSIK4s4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 172
  • CSIK3s3.jpg
    CSIK3s3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 174
Hey guys!

First, glad to see there's still some activity here despite the lack of updates. Great customs guys!

Migration to the new site is going smoothly, but still some time to go. Our category system is quite complex compared to what they are used to dealing with, so that part of it is taking a bit longer, but it's getting there, we promise! We're still hoping for an early July launch.

In the mean time, we thought we'd give you an update of the coming soon section, many of which will be on the new site once it is launched. Be warned, there is a LOT to come!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Captain America
Hot Toys Back to the Future Marty McFly
Hot Toys Amazing Spider Man 2 Electro
Hot Toys Dark Knight John Blake & Jim Gordon Set
Hot Toys Robocop (Battle Damaged) w/ Alex Murphy
Hot Toys Batman Arkham City
Sideshow Star Wars Arc Clone Trooper :Echo Phase II
Sideshow Star Wars Cad Bane Denal Disguise
Phicen Female China Honor Guard
Flirty Girl Heroes of the North Hornet
VeryHot Deck Crew
Magic Cube Russian Spetsnaz FSB Alpha Group
DAM Spetsnaz in Dagestan
Soldier Story US Army Pilot/Aircrew
ACI Knight Hospitaller Crusader
DID Napoleonic French Dragoon Herve
Star Ace Harry Potter Sirius Black
Virtual Toys Weapon Advisor (Lucius Fox)
Art Figures Soldiers of Fortune 3 (Jean Claud Van Damme - Expendables)
Kaustic Plastik Arena Fighter Accessory Set (Gladiator)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Last edited:
Awesome -- there's at least three figures parted out there that I've really been looking forward to. Can't wait!

Back