Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May Entry:
HT Batman 1966
HT base Body with Enterbay MIB (from TA) Torso and Upper Arms. Prometheus Neck Joint. True Type/DamToys elbows. Tony Mei Grey Suit 7 Cape.
y.jpgx.jpg
fgh.jpg

I thought I might ask this question here: has anybody ever bought a complete set of ZC World firearms? How are they in terms of quality? Are they equal to Hot Toys or even better?

@TA: will you part these out again in future?

I thought I might ask this question here: has anybody ever bought a complete set of ZC World firearms? How are they in terms of quality? Are they equal to Hot Toys or even better?

@TA: will you part these out again in future?

I posted about it here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...on-Set-A-amp-Set-B-(-P2-New-Pics-Rview)/page2
Also, a review can be watched here:

And more in depth review read here:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...weapons-sets-b-written-review-link-added.html
Hot Toys weapons aren't always the best in terms of scale or detail btw. They're typically oversized and some have been junk reused for almost 11 years now (their MP5's).

But compared to HT's revolvers, I'd say they're the same in quality just that none of the hammers move on the ZC weapons. The shotguns, Crossbow, M92F, and P99 are better then HT Imo.

I guess I should make an entry :) Here's a repaint of a Hasbro Tarkin I did recently and put on a better body (bought from TA, of course!):
Tarkin.jpg

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

umy4e5a8.jpg

ymahyjy4.jpg

My Entry Walter White Breaking bad, kit bashed. Trevor head, Tony Stark hands, white T, custom chem suit, olive colored Barbie socks, Barbie lawn furniture chair. Home made blue baggies and bins.

Last edited:
Here is my entry for the month pictured with last months entry. Made just about everything except for a couple of items.
custommego045.jpg
custommego020.jpg

Back