Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the amended post, trust me you'll want to go Parcel Post. These things are huge and we wanted to offer lower shipping rates based on their size.

Yeah, I would go for the much cheaper Parcel Post shipping for sure! I know these boxes are HUGE, but not that heavy. I assume that the USPS Express Mail is so high due to the large dimensions of the box. :horror

But...I still want the box.

I think BM is just having Passers Remorse.

That ain't a modifed ATT. Next to each other Sups and T2 T800 are the same size but Sups has better articulation.

If I'm wrong, I'll still have a nice body to keep for something else or flip. :)

I wonder if they realize this is 2 different Toy Anxiety guys posting at the same time :wave:wave

picture.php

That ain't a modifed ATT. Next to each other Sups and T2 T800 are the same size but Sups has better articulation.

If I'm wrong, I'll still have a nice body to keep for something else or flip. :)

EF, please post pics of him on either Dutch or the T-800. I am curious as to see what that would look like.

I'll see your Undiscovered Country and raise you an original series facepalm.

tos-facepalm-kirk-e1282506165576.jpg

EF, please post pics of him on either Dutch or the T-800. I am curious as to see what that would look like.

Don't make me whip out my Family Guy Star Trek 2 The Wrath of Khan for Goats clip!

THIS Toy Anxiety guy is going home now!

Right you are EF. The height is the same (Supes might even be just the slightest bit taller than the T1, since he had the normal ankle pegs vs the T2 longer pegs), the legs are longer and thicker than the TTA, and the shoulders and chest are broader than the TTA too.

I got one to use for Thor.

He might be idea for Dutch as on the T800 his head looks too small.

I got one to use for Thor.

That would be a good option for the Supes body too. I hope that the Thor armor can fit around the torso though, as Supes has a thicker chest and abs than the Thor body.

Nah, there just isn't enough muscle definition for me to be interested in it. I don't have any figures that need that type of build fully clothed at least. So congrats to those that wanted it and got it. And EF, please do post some side by side pics and the T-800 swap when you get him. I'm curious now to see how they compaire now.

Well, I lucked out.
I was able to get the Supes outfit.
Now, is there ANY chance you'll be breaking more down so I can get the boots?

Back