Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 11/24/10*

New Boxed, Breakdowns & Restock!

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine (Boxed Only)

Dragon WWII Russian Yuri Pavlovich Popov

Soldier Story WWII US Bastogne 101st Airborne

21st Century Toys Brushcrew Firefighter
21st Century Toys US 9th Infantry Sniper
21st Century Toys Tunnel Rat

ITPT Typewriter Set

Stargate Daniel Jackson

Sideshow G.I. JOE Warrant Officer Flint

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Expendables Barney Ross
Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800
Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee from Enter The Dragon
Hot Toys Predators Falconer & Berserker
Hot Toys Platoon Chris Taylor
Hot Toys DX 04 Bruce Lee from Enter the Dragon
Sideshow Star Wars Boil & Waxer (Boxed Only)
Sideshow GI Joe Dusty (Boxed Only)
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Cody

Coming Soon
Sideshow Star Wars Black Hole Stormtrooper
Hot Toys Predators Berserker Predator
Hot Toys Platoon Chris Taylor

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

(((News from the TOY BOX)))
OK, since October blew by like a haunted wind, and our Halloween custom contest never rose from the grave, we’re going to have a Holiday themed custom contest this year instead. Details and a contest specific thread will be announced by the end of the week. Get those thinking Santa caps on.​

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Attention Fellow Freaks members! Take advantage of your TATHANKSU coupon code on Cyber Monday, which will be good for 20% off from Midnight to Midnight Mountain Standard Time Monday November 29, 2010. It will then return to the 10% discount for the remainder of the month. Pre-Orders and certificates are exempt from discount.

So what is the time difference between EST and MST?? What time is midnight MST in EST?

Is the 20% off automatic at midnight, or do you guys adjust it manually? It's after midnight but am only getting the 10% off.

Ok who got War Machine and Royce! Not me... my internet is really flaking out on me, can't even get on the site.

I've been fighting with the 10% too. I'll just place my order and hope for an adjustment.

Hey guys. Sorry about that. Something happened and the adjustment to 20% didn't kick in. It should be working properly now. Anyone who placed an order in this time frame will get a refund for the difference. Thanks!

Back