Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's something I've been meaning to ask you guys at TA. How come you guys don't carry Enterbay stuff? Is it because their stuff is too specific to the Asian film market? Or is it because their stuff wouldn't sell as well?

I, personally, would love some parts from thief figures like the Piccollo's chest piece and I know a lot of us would love a Donnie Yen head or two.

I don't think there is a US distributor, I asked them when I wanted a Jack Bauer. And like EF said, they don't come with much considering how much they cost. :dunno

AND Enterbay accessories and some of the clothes are junk. Bauer's gun feels like a candy machine toy and Goku is wearing sweat pants. Not cool.
EB is all about the heads.

Enterbay heads are good. The clothing is good too, but it only fits on the skinniest figures.

Marf, that looks heavy. Can you post a straight on shot or a 3/4 view? Also who painted it?

Thanks Deak, but weight has nothing to do with it! Here's a straighter shot of the bash, it was painted by the very talented Greggo :rock

IMG_2986-1-1.jpg

Love that Marty MM! :rock

Awesome looking Marty MM :clap:clap:clap

Thanks FLosi and Tys! :hi5:

Hey marf did u use a narrow or a slim for the Marty? Almost got all my parts. Woohoo. Still need the head though, the most important part.

Hey marf did u use a narrow or a slim for the Marty? Almost got all my parts. Woohoo. Still need the head though, the most important part.

He's on a narrow, thought about a slim but the clothes would just be too ill-fitting. Long live BTTF :rock

Here's my entry for the month: Clark "Doc" Savage, the early years.
I need to add the widows peak and maybe paint his skin.
Added a custom revolver and ghurka knife though he's rarely seen with a weapon.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
*Update for 11/12/10*

New Breakdowns & Restock!

Dragon WWII German Wilhelm Engels

Dragon Straydog Kerberos Panzer Corps

Sideshow GI Joe Beachhead (may be on later tonight or tomorrow at the latest)

Dragon WWII German Kurt Kepplinger
Dragon WWII German Vaprosov & Anton
Dragon WWII Wolfgang Knaf
Dragon WWII Lang
Dragon Modern John Tiano
Dragon Modern Josh
Dragon Modern Terry
Dragon Modern Roger
Dragon Modern David Wong
Dragon Modern Duane
Dragon Modern Winona

Sideshow Star Wars Sandtrooper Corporal
Sideshow Planet of the Apes Cornelius
Sideshow Planet of the Apes Zira
Sideshow Planet of the Apes Astronaut Taylor

ITPT Canadian College Cadet

Ignite Viking Mercenaries

ZC World Firearms

Several new Custom Items have been added over the past week:
Colin Clive Head Sculpt
Tallahassee Head Sculpt
More Wastelander (Mad Max) Accessories
Torch w/ Flames

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Expendables Barney Ross
Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800
Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee from Enter The Dragon
Hot Toys Predators Falconer & Berserker
Hot Toys Platoon Chris Taylor
Hot Toys DX 04 Bruce Lee from Enter the Dragon
Sideshow Star Wars Boil & Waxer (Boxed Only)
Sideshow GI Joe Dusty (Boxed Only)
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Cody

Coming within the next 7 days
Hot Toys Inglorious Basterds Landa
Hot Toys Predators Royce
Dragon WWII Russian Yuri Pavolovich Popov
DID WWII US Major Richard Operation Market Garden

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Darn it!! I needed the crossbow bolts! Waited till I got home to order them and now they're gone. UGH!!

:woo I got my 42nd Chris vest from you guys.

:lol

But seriously this is really like my 5th vest or so, but I've had so many uses for them. The first three for my STARS Alpha team members (still a WIP) and the other two for my Steel Brigade figures :rock

Toy Anxiety Thanks You!

Yes, you guys have been awesome! In a severely weakened economy, Toyanxiety.com has been thriving, and it's largely due to you guys!!! We had a record breaking month in October, and November is shaping up to break that record, so we wanted to give a little something back! From now until the end of November, you get 10% off everything on our website, and the only exclusions are Pre-Orders and any service related certificates (Toy Stash, Gift Certificates, etc.). To take advantage of this discount, simply use the code TATHANKSU in the coupon code field when placing an order. We're only posting this code here in our Freaks forum, but feel free to spread the word! Thank you all SO MUCH!
Toy Anxiety

Back