Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooooh ok. :lol

I am going to have Glen replace the lenses with tinted ones and insert a sebastian shaw sculpts inside so his eyes are visable through the lenses.... The head will have to have a new connector though since the one on the helm will have to be removed.

NICE! Please post pics here when you get it done!

Does the Vader bodysuit fit naturally on a normal sized body (armored Pro)? It will have gloves and boots.

Does the Vader bodysuit fit naturally on a normal sized body (armored Pro)? It will have gloves and boots.

I can't imagine it would. The regular armor body is 2" shorter and much, much thinner. It'd probably be pretty loose on a TT.

Also, thanks to Toy Anxiety for the Vader boots :D I'm wanting to try to remove the shinguards and affix them over some leather DiD boots...

Hello. Just thought we'd let you know about a few of our recently listed Ebay auctions as some of you may be interested in a few. One of the items is the Hot Toys Sideshow Exclusive Predator Dutch Headset. Yes, we're selling just the headset in case anyone here wants it to turn their regular Dutch into the exclusive. We're selling it for someone else, or we would have just put it on our site. There's a few other 1:6 items listed too, so check them out, and have a great weekend!

What condition are your Vader helmets? My silver tusk broke off and can be repaired, but there's also minor rubbing on the outside left and right sides of my helmet. :(

What condition are your Vader helmets? My silver tusk broke off and can be repaired, but there's also minor rubbing on the outside left and right sides of my helmet. :(

They are usually in good shape, we wouldn't put broken parts on our site unless specified. Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any special requests if you order a Vader helmet from us, we'll do our best to meet your needs. But if you have a problem with your Vader we suggest you contact SideShow directly, there customer service is top notch. Good luck! :duff

Any chance you'll be breaking down any more of the old Sideshow Liam/Angelus figures from the Buffy line? I could really use that frilly ruffled shirt.

Jon Pertwee? :lol

Yes, we're totally due to break that one down. Thanks for pointing it out. We don't check the Buffy stock often since we have very little stock left, but that's one we should have. Will try to get it done by Thursday give or take a day.

As I've been telling others, we'd LOVE to see pictures of peoples customs posted here. A Jon Pertwee would be awesome to see when it's done!!! Please share!
Thanks!
Toy Anxiety

As I've been telling others, we'd LOVE to see pictures of peoples customs posted here. A Jon Pertwee would be awesome to see when it's done!!! Please share!
Thanks!
Toy Anxiety

Triad Lola modified to Jenny Canuck.

JennyCanuck009ce.jpg

JennyCanuck039ce.jpg

Johnny Canuck

Here are some pieces I made using many bits and pieces bought from Toy Anxiety:

Bought a loose Palpatine and sent it to Customikey for a repaint of how I imagine Sidious must have looked in The Phantom Menace (minus the shadows over his eyes):

SidiousEp1unhooded2.jpg

Here is my Ghost Anakin. I bought the Old Ben clothing from Toy Anxiety:

IMGP0222.JPG

Here is Aragorn wearing the highly coveted Boromir bracers which seem to disappear too quickly whenever they pop-up for sale anywhere:

IMGP1794.JPG

Here is another bash made possible through Toy Anxiety. Head is from clonobi and the hands/neck from Indiana Jones. AOTC Obiwan.

IMGP2485.JPG

Back