Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey toy anxiety are you guys gonna part out HOT TOYS GODFATHER ??? lots of good parts in there , chair ,cat ,body , fat suit, tux, pants ,shoes, head ,tie

Last edited:
hey toy anxiety are you guys gonna part out HOT TOYS GODFATHER ??? lots of good parts in there , chair ,cat ,body , fat suit, tux, pants ,shoes, head ,tie

Sorry, we only got a whopping 3 Godfather figures, one of which has already sold. We had ordered these at a time when we weren't planning on breaking down as much Hot Toys products as it turns out we are. I am going to see if I can still get a few more, and if so, we'll break one or two down, but probably not too many. It'll get announced here if and when we do. Thanks!
Toy Anxiety

*Update for 06/25/09*

New Breakdown!

<a href="https://www.toyanxiety.com/stormtrooper-commander-2.aspx">SideShow StarWars TFU Stormtrooper Commander</a>

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Terminator Salvation T-700 (Boxed Only)
SideShow StarWars the Dark Lord of the Sith himself...Darth Vader!!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Hello everyone. Regarding discounts at Toy Anxiety, we intend to offer more in the future, but to be honest, we do it when we feel like it, or have a purpose for it, or as an occasional Thank You as many of you Freaks members remember our "I'm A Freak" discount code. It will happen again, and you all will know when if you watch this thread. Also, be sure you're signed up to our newsletter. We're not really sending out newsletters yet, but it may be used in the future to communicate such issues to our customers.

We do our best to keep our prices adjusted based on the demand of the products, and we're struggling as it is to keep our Brick and Mortar store open right now. There's a lot of expense in doing so, and it is difficult to justify frequent discount offers. In all, thank you all for your continued support. You're all valued members of our community here, so please Play Nice:duff

Toy Anxiety was recently featured in a Podcast titled I Have Issues, in a segment called Geek Plastique This episode relates to just about everyone in this forum, so check it out here. Our segment starts about 11 1/2 minutes in if you don't care about the comic portion. Geek Plastique is planned to be a monthly segment posted on Fridays, which will primarily be filmed at our store. So if you want to keep tabs on this Podcast, the main web address is ihaveissues.blip.tv. Thanks and enjoy!

Just a quick note. We created this thread to be a friendly and informative location to be able to announce product information and answer customer's questions. If questions or comments are not reasonable and/or appropriate, let us make that decision and deal with it accordingly. By the way, if you want something to discuss, we'd love it if you posted pictures of your kit bashing here. We rarely get to see what's being done with all the stuff we sell. Thanks everyone!
Toy Anxiety

I've stepped foot in Toy Anxiety. It's probably one of the coolest stores I've been in. There's so many toys, you could spend hours in there and still not see it all. I hope the B/M store stays open.

I've stepped foot in Toy Anxiety. It's probably one of the coolest stores I've been in. There's so many toys, you could spend hours in there and still not see it all. I hope the B/M store stays open.

We appreciate your support Mesa. :chew

*Update for 06/27/09*

Newly added old figures & a restock!

<a href="https://www.toyanxiety.com/search.aspx?find=kit+fisto">SideShow StarWars Kit Fisto</a>

<a href="https://www.toyanxiety.com/lang-2.aspx">Dragon WWII German Lang</a>

<a href="https://www.toyanxiety.com/us-secret-service-ert-w-p90-blonde-version.aspx">Hot Toys Female ERT</a>

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Terminator Salvation T-700 (Boxed Only)
SideShow StarWars the Dark Lord of the Sith himself...Darth Vader!!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Thanks Toy Anxiety for the Boromir's bracers I got in the mail today. I guess I made them offer they couldn't refuse. :rock :rock :rock

<----- no longer looking for Boromir's bracers. :D

I wish I had known there was a store. I was just in Phoenix a few months ago.:( I would have loved to walked thru it.

Just wanted to say,
Thanks guys for ALL the gear :)

Placed 4 orders over the last couple of weeks for Predator Dutch body and heads, Stargate stuff and Items for my Red Arrows Pilot bash and they've all arrived in perfect condition in oversized packaging to prevent damage,

great guys to deal with and FAST delivery to the UK,

Recommended !!!

Kindest regards
Tys

Just wanted to say,
Thanks guys for ALL the gear :)

Placed 4 orders over the last couple of weeks for Predator Dutch body and heads, Stargate stuff and Items for my Red Arrows Pilot bash and they've all arrived in perfect condition in oversized packaging to prevent damage,

great guys to deal with and FAST delivery to the UK,

Recommended !!!

Kindest regards
Tys

We appreciate your kind words Tys! Thanks!

What is the differences between the Caucasian Special Edition and the regular version?

What is the differences between the Caucasian Special Edition and the regular version?

I know the head sculpt is different, but not positive if there's any other differences in this one. A few of the new ones coming out have some body design differences.

Back