Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And how many are being parted out? :vader :rock :vader

Should be here by Wednesday, but may not be on the site in parts until hopefully Friday. We plan to break them down just like anything else assuming there's no significant issues with doing so. Granted, we do anticipate more sales of boxed figures on this one, so not sure how many we'll break down in the long run. Thanks guys!
Toy Anxiety

*Sigh*

I have not received my order that was shipped on 6/23.

This is my first TA order that hasn't shown up. :(
I keep waiting for it to arrive one of these days, but I'm beginning to give up hope.

Last edited:
I would hightly doubt it as they are a SDCC exclusive. They'd have to up the price of the parts quite a bit to break even on them. And besides the helmets, heads, and Luke's belt they are just the same as a regular Stormtrooper. So I don't see them being able to make $50 on each head and helmet.

Are you going to be breaking down Luke and Han stormtrooper outfit?

Probably not due to the fact that they are exclusive to the show, but you never know what we'll acquire from our local collectors. If and we do mean if we have the opportunity to break them down we would post them here. Thanks for your interest! :wave

I would hightly doubt it as they are a SDCC exclusive. They'd have to up the price of the parts quite a bit to break even on them. And besides the helmets, heads, and Luke's belt they are just the same as a regular Stormtrooper. So I don't see them being able to make $50 on each head and helmet.

And your logic is sound Buttmunch. :lol

I got my Resident Evil Chainsaw guy head and a set of hiking boots for my John Locke from TA today! Left you guys feedback with the new fancy feedback system :rock

PS (used this thread as the url).

Ooooooh ok. :lol

I am going to have Glen replace the lenses with tinted ones and insert a sebastian shaw sculpts inside so his eyes are visable through the lenses.... The head will have to have a new connector though since the one on the helm will have to be removed.

*Update for 07/08/09*

The mother of all new breakdowns!

SideShow Collectibles Presents the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader

Dragon WWII Aldo Holger (New Version)

Coming in the next 7 days!
Veryhot Toys Modern US SMC II Marine Expeditionary Force
(1 to break down as a test of their products)

Coming Soon!
Predator (Need we say more?)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

DAR! Sold out of the Vader bodies already?! I need one for my Chewie custom. Any chance on breaking down anymore figures? :confused:

DAR! Sold out of the Vader bodies already?! I need one for my Chewie custom. Any chance on breaking down anymore figures? :confused:

Yeah, we blew through the Vader parts we put on. More will be added today.
Toy Anxiety

Hi are there any plans to break down another Obi Wan in Clone Armor? Please say yes

Yes, eventually. We'll check the current status of the stock, and if it's low enough, maybe by the weekend.

Back