Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lost two things in my cart to snipers faster than me but I scored a Blurrg! Thanks TA!

Now it’s up. Only thing I lost was a set of hands - that’s a first :lol

https://toyanxiety.com/1-6-scale-custom-namaste-photo/

^
I've always wondered what the oldest unsold item on that site is currently. Or what has held the record for that if the place has been running for decades. I was out of the hobby for over a decade. That Lost Namaste photo for 10 cents was there back in 2011 or 2012 for sure. I have a pretty good memory and I remember it. It's still there.

What if all the people who work at TA are actually genies, trapped in a treadmill of attrition and packing tape by a ruthless bacon loving overlord named Pickles , and can only be released into freedom if someone buys that Namaste photo....

Whenever I order I think about adding the Namaste photo into the cart. Just to see if I'd trigger the apocalypse on accident. Like it was the key to the entire universe in some fringe Joss Whedon movie, but not quite Joss Whedon, more like a film from his far less creative third cousin.

At least you weren't cart jacked for the Namaste photo, that would have been, well, just really embarrassing....

Of course, what if bringing this up in total, what if it triggers someone to actually buy the Namaste photo? Because they are defiant and are totally prepared, right now, for the apocalypse.

What if 100 people buy the Namaste photo, and each time it sells, a new one emerges in inventory, except each time a new person shows up in the photo itself, which would be the person who bought it, and that person would disappear in real life. Trapped in that photo forever. I know most people can't conceive of the true length of forever but find someone still paying alimony, they'll tell you what forever feels like. What was I talking about again?

( These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools... Before I forget, thanks to Pickles and TA for their generosity and their service to our hobby )

Now it’s up. Only thing I lost was a set of hands - that’s a first :lol
Yea, hands don't normally seem like a thing to go right away. I'm sure TA is always happy to get rid of hands though. It was pre-pandemic, but the last time I sold some stuff to TA, they made mention that they had way more hand sets than they knew what to do with :lol Sort of why I didn't feel bad buying the full set of Gambit hands last time they had this sale in the summer.

Last edited:
Got the stuff I wanted - a piece of armor, the Pirates diorama base, the Green Goblin's glider and a Spartan TBLeague base for my custom Greek God figures.

I had my cart loaded but I was still too slow 😭

Had my 1 item in cart. Refreshed but the discount never showed ….gone now.. happened last time too..
im out🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ must be some kinda trick to this I’m not aware of

Damn. I completely forgot it started today.

The couple items in my cart are gone as well. I guess the good news is I saved myself $50 I didn't need to spend. :lol

Missed out on two things I wanted b/c the cart didn't refresh when I refreshed the page. Only when I tried to go to check out that I started getting notices that some items were no longer instock. But got the rest.

Thanks as always for the great sale TA! :hi5:
Out of curiosity what were you guys after?

Just priced it all up and compared to buying the same pieces separately at the next cheapest retailer/aftermarket the price at Toy Anxiety + the shipping to the UK has saved me at least £250/$315 before you factor in taxes on some of those other sites/ebay....

Damn good deal.

Out of curiosity what were you guys after?

I had several items in my cart, but only two things I really wanted: Frog Thor in bottle from Classic Loki and Grogu wrapped in blanket from the Grogu accessory set. Unfortunately, I got the "insufficient inventory of item xyz" message when I went into the checkout a couple of minutes after the sale went live. Of course it was for those two items and nothing else in my cart:gah:But no biggie. I only wanted them because they were cute and not for any specific purpose.

https://toyanxiety.com/1-6-scale-custom-namaste-photo/

^
I've always wondered what the oldest unsold item on that site is currently. Or what has held the record for that if the place has been running for decades. I was out of the hobby for over a decade. That Lost Namaste photo for 10 cents was there back in 2011 or 2012 for sure. I have a pretty good memory and I remember it. It's still there.

What if all the people who work at TA are actually genies, trapped in a treadmill of attrition and packing tape by a ruthless bacon loving overlord named Pickles , and can only be released into freedom if someone buys that Namaste photo....

Whenever I order I think about adding the Namaste photo into the cart. Just to see if I'd trigger the apocalypse on accident. Like it was the key to the entire universe in some fringe Joss Whedon movie, but not quite Joss Whedon, more like a film from his far less creative third cousin.

At least you weren't cart jacked for the Namaste photo, that would have been, well, just really embarrassing....

Of course, what if bringing this up in total, what if it triggers someone to actually buy the Namaste photo? Because they are defiant and are totally prepared, right now, for the apocalypse.

What if 100 people buy the Namaste photo, and each time it sells, a new one emerges in inventory, except each time a new person shows up in the photo itself, which would be the person who bought it, and that person would disappear in real life. Trapped in that photo forever. I know most people can't conceive of the true length of forever but find someone still paying alimony, they'll tell you what forever feels like. What was I talking about again?

( These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools... Before I forget, thanks to Pickles and TA for their generosity and their service to our hobby )
I almost bought it… for science

Sell stuff TO TA? I had totally forgotten such a thing was happening..
For Retarded Posts - Imgur.gif

Dear TA, are you going to break down more BARC speeders from HT?
Thx for these great sales!

Man, TA ships fast! Ordered on the 17th and received my order today! Thanks TA!

The only hiccup -- even though my order went thru and showed all 7 items charged, apparently one item didn't make the cut... so I only received 6 out of 7 pieces. Almost a clean haul.

No fault of TA, but the post office sent my package from Phoenix to Los Angeles via New Jersey. Good to have a tracking number for these occasions.

Actually, that’s a common way they ship things from here (Phoenix) to back home in NJ. At least that’s what the post office told me when I asked about it after noticing it on several times I’ve shipped something.

No fault of TA, but the post office sent my package from Phoenix to Los Angeles via New Jersey. Good to have a tracking number for these occasions.
I got one better. The post idiots passed my state in the middle of the Midwest and ended up in New York. So...not one sorter saw that it was headed in the wrong direction before it ended up on the eastern seaboard. Ride to ruin, ride the pony express.

Back