Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special Announcement!

23d8ec34996d8cb5749d40bc8322b464.jpg

Arizona has issued a state-wide Stay at Home order so our brick and mortar Store is now closed until the end of April.

So we are going to extend the Self-Quarantine Sale for an additional week! The sale will now end on April 8th, 2020!

As usual, the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. No coupon needed!

Thanks to everyone and be safe out there!

I'm sure our friends at The Umbrella Corporation will have a cure for COVID-19 in no time.

www.toyanxiety.com

With the list of essential businesses we having going on in AZ I’m surprised you guys weren’t included! :rotfl

Can't thank you guys at TA enough for what you have done for all us collectors around the world. You guys are awesome!!!
Stay safe everyone.

With the list of essential businesses we having going on in AZ I?m surprised you guys weren?t included! :rotfl

If you sell some produce or add Nail Salon to your name, you can be considered essential in Arizona.:panic:

You guys are going to need some major restock after this sale!

For real. They seem fairly depleted already. I really wanted to get in on this, but it seems everything I would have wanted was picked clean quickly.

Just finished this, Savage Land Rogue version 2. This will be my April contest entry.
000_4800.JPG
000_4801.JPG
000_4799.JPG
000_4804.JPG

For real. They seem fairly depleted already. I really wanted to get in on this, but it seems everything I would have wanted was picked clean quickly.

That's a good sign meaning that the 1/6 community is still strong. Damn virus!!! :(

Quarantine Banner copy.jpg

Just a friendly reminder...

Our Self Quarantine 50% off Sale is ending today at 5:00pm (Arizona Time)!

Last chance to take advantage of half-price discount!

Thanks to everyone for staying at home and staying safe!

*Update for 3/20/20*

f31c53e7-65ce-4d41-906e-9363c2547a80.jpg

The Great Restockening Begins!

BBK Genius Scientist (Big Bang Theory)!

Flagset Doomsday War Death Squad "U" Umir!

Bandit Joe US Army Armor Crewman Tanker!

Flagset War Angel Angela!

DAM Combat Series Pisces Nana!
DAM Combat Series Pisces Lucy!

Coming Soon!

More-Coming-Soon_original.jpg

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

With the current world situation, how is shipping being affected?

Any chance you have parts from the original Hot Toys mark 4 and 6 releases? I lost my pink panty piece for one.

Back