Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 2/25/19*

th.jpeg

Restock Breakdowns!

Verycool Tony Stark Clothing Set!

Verycool V-Neck Dress Sets!

Verycool Viper Leather Coat Set!

MSE Zombie Survivor!

Super Duck Sexy Cowgirl Sets!

Coming Soon!

HaoYu Toys - Rome Imperial Army Reloaded Infantry
Hot Toys The Matrix - Neo

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

TA, I am trying to reach you guys at [email protected] regarding a teppo rifle lacking its fire pin in order #29252.
I have been receiving no response for too many days now. Is there any problem all of a sudden with that email address? Up until now it was being actively monitored.
Please LMK, this is beginning to be worrysome.
Regards,
m.

TA, I am trying to reach you guys at [email protected] regarding a teppo rifle lacking its fire pin in order #29252.
I have been receiving no response for too many days now. Is there any problem all of a sudden with that email address? Up until now it was being actively monitored.
Regards,
m.

They are closed on Monday and Tuesday.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Jesus H.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Regards,
m.

I have responded to your emails. In fact, I responded a while back about those Teppo Riffles. Did you not receive it? Email me again and I'll take care of it.

TA has the patience of saints I tells ya.

Agreed. That message came from the same guy who wants everyone to sum up the entire collected knowledge of every thread for him cause he’s too lazy to page through and read. Even if the knowledge is on the previous page that someone just posted in response to his question. SMDH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, let’s show some grace too. He may have a legitimate mental health condition like Assperger’s Syndrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, that definitely crossed my mind.

I don't have time to read through all the pages on this thread so could someone sum up for me the pros and cons of dealing with Toy Anxiety.

j14.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I don't have time to read through all the pages on this thread so could someone sum up for me the pros and cons of dealing with Toy Anxiety.

j14.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
They are fantastic. I've been buying from them for over 10 years. Never an issue and always willing to help.

Hi TA.
I did receive your response back in the day and I answered to it already on Feb 16. I sent you recalls about the issue on Feb 20, Feb 23 and Feb 25 (do you see those messages?), always to no avail and without any email from you ending up in my spam folder (as I verified each time) or any email bounces being received in my inbox. Thus my turning to this thread, which in turn has resulted in your answering today, inmediately after my post. This happy outcome implies that I acted correctly, and any fun poking on me over this event only exposes the fun pokers for what they really are.
To them, I only have to say that I hope sysads will eventually deal with you as you all deserve.
To TA: thanks guys for your great service. You already have my response in your inbox.

Best,
m.

I have responded to your emails. In fact, I responded a while back about those Teppo Riffles. Did you not receive it? Email me again and I'll take care of it.

Back