Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

I don't have time to read through all the pages on this thread so could someone sum up for me the pros and cons of dealing with Toy Anxiety.

j14.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

You funpoker, you.

*Update for 2/27/19*

Hot-Toys-The-Matrix-Neo-009.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys The Matrix - Neo!

Toys Era The Prescience (Psylocke)!

HaoYu Toys Rome Imperial Army - Reloaded Infantry!

WGL Batman Knightmare Desert Pack!

ZC World Hand Tool Sets!

Coo Models 1/12th Scale Palm Empire - Ashigaru (Black Armor)!

Coming Soon!

Toys Era The Mechanical (VERY LIMITED QUANTITY - PARTIAL SHIPMENT!)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Hi TA.
Any chance of further Blitzway Tyler Durdens (coat version) being parted out?
Thanks,
m.

*Update for 2/28/19*

7-600x600.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Toys Era The Mechanical (Very Limited Supply)!

Asmus Toys The Hateful Eight - Door of the Haberdashery!

Wolfking Female Joker 2!

Sideshow Star Wars ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe!
Sideshow Star Wars ROTJ Scout Trooper 2.0!

Sideshow Star Wars Mythos Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Sideshow DC Comics Golden Age Batman!

Coming Soon!

stay-tuned-neon-signs-stay-tuned-design-vector-21166478.jpg

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Hi again everybody.
Does anybody know if there is any difference between SSC Scout trooper v1 and v2? As far as I know v2 was just a re-release, w/o any fixes to the several problems of v1. Is that correct?
Thanks,
m.

Hi again everybody.
Does anybody know if there is any difference between SSC Scout trooper v1 and v2? As far as I know v2 was just a re-release, w/o any fixes to the several problems of v1. Is that correct?
Thanks,
m.
Version 2 is cleaner not as much weathering on the armour.

Version 2 is cleaner not as much weathering on the armour.

OK thanks.
A pity. Heavy weathering on v1 was a pro to me, not a con... That is not a fix, but a screwup. They could have redone those huge boots.... :-(
m.

OK thanks.
A pity. Heavy weathering on v1 was a pro to me, not a con... That is not a fix, but a screwup. They could have redone those huge boots.... :-(
m.

Out of curiosity, you ask for some very random and unrelated stuff to be parted out. What does your collection consist of?

Hey TA, I bought the vest from the Hot Toys Infinity War Black Widow figure and I can not figure out how to put the vest on another figure without breaking the stitching at the bottom of the zipper. Any instruction on how you were able to remove it from the Black Widow figure would be appreciated.

Hopefully there will be a return to the custom contest. Last winner was November. Winning is fun, but I like just showing my figures too. So here's my March entry, Mystique from the X-Men. Kind of a pattern with me I guess.
20190218_065044.jpg

Hey TA, I bought the vest from the Hot Toys Infinity War Black Widow figure and I can not figure out how to put the vest on another figure without breaking the stitching at the bottom of the zipper. Any instruction on how you were able to remove it from the Black Widow figure would be appreciated.

It would really depend on which body you are wanting to put it on. If it's a seamless body, you might consider wrapping it in plastic and sliding it over. If it's not, sometimes the body will come apart at the waist or midsection and then you can put it on and reattach.

I hope this helps.

Back