Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought dem Battle Damaged bodies and clothes, no problem.

Can't add the hand pegs though for some reason, especially since the order would just be 99 cents.

Dude, how did I miss the body??? Damn, it went fast.

Yeah, I was in the midst of watching them go as I was buying. I'm glad I didn't wait until 9:00 like I was going to. Got home just in time.

I thought I was on top of things. :lol I just logged in on my phone and saw TA had new posts, clicked it and saw that UPDATE post was only 30 seconds old. I popped up ran to the computer and they were gone. :lol

How much were they?

I thought I was on top of things. :lol I just logged in on my phone and saw TA had new posts, clicked it and saw that UPDATE post was only 30 seconds old. I popped up ran to the computer and they were gone. :lol

How much were they?

Body - $80
Boots - $18
Pants - $15
Bandolier - $14
Boot pegs - $7
Shirt - $5
Belt - $1

December entry:

11231073516_0d675bd7fd_z.jpg

As a man from Philly, Mando, you're entry fills my heart with pride and joy. I think the Eagles can beat the Lions on Sunday.

80.00 is a steal for the battle damaged body. I am so sorry I missed it. A restock, maybe...

As a man from Philly, Mando, you're entry fills my heart with pride and joy. I think the Eagles can beat the Lions on Sunday.

80.00 is a steal for the battle damaged body. I am so sorry I missed it. A restock, maybe...

Yeah, they'll be more, just not sure when yet.

Thanks guys. Glad you dig Rocky! For me the training duds really sum up the character as a whole, and I've wanted to do that look for a while. I didn't want to swamp the TA thread with pics, but there are a few more in my custom thread.

Back