Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i got the server crash message a few times too, still managed to get the parts i wanted though.

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest
Congratulations to The_Darkness_Predator for winning the November Random Drawing Contest!!!
Thanks as always to all the entries... and everyone else too.

Here is my November entry.

A Star Wars Whipid character.

1375318_549590905114139_508493660_n.jpg

What's better than winning money from TA on Cyber Monday during their big sale??? Congrats!

(I already placed two orders, I'm actually happy in a way that I didn't win....then I'd "have to" buy more) :)

Congrats Darkness Pred! :clap

I'll have one for this month and the next few months to come. Just gotta get my parts in that I ordered last night. Should be here Wednesday :yess:

Im surprised that the news are not put up on the website home page first or even sent by newsletter.

Im always discovering this here on the boards....

Weird :)

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Better this way, us freaks get first dibs basically. Of course I'm usually asleep before the posts so I don't get to take advantage of it.

Totally agree. I screwed up however, as I planned on making a first order with the more expensive, "must have" stuff, which I did. I was then going to place a 2nd order of the smaller stuff like hands, and hand tools. But it looks as though I left all of that stuff in my cart and never checked out. Oops.

Oh well, must have stuff should be here any minute....come on USPS!

Back