Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you guys be parting out the Subway Eminem 8 Mile figure?

I got my parts this week from TA and finished up my custom. Pics to come this weekend :)

God Damn , those parts got ganked quick

July Entry

Asajj Ventress

Head resculpted and reptainted to resemble her look in The Clone Wars

chest enlarged

Sith Robe turned into cloak by cutting off sleeves and adding a real leather and metal clasp with metal studs

Ventress5.jpg

Ventress4.jpg

Ventress6.jpg

Ventress7.jpg

Ventress8.jpg

Ventress9.jpg

wow..love her, Gippy..now i need to redo mine..when i got mine, i actually had a better body , but couldnt get the things to fit her right..so i gave up, cuz i messed things up a lot on my parts..lol...

You guys gonna offer a breakdown of the New UNCHARTED Nathan Drake from SSC?

For the record, though most of you know already, it is our mission to part out anything and everything we can get our hands on that is reasonably priced, has a decent amount of separable parts, and in demand by you the 1:6 community. We thrive on non military and strive to obtain as much as possible from all the different companies out there through direct accounts and third part distributors.

You can expect to see all non exclusive Sideshow figures, all part outable Hot Toys, we've already ordered World Box Mortal Kombat, we're excited about The Walking Dead from ThreeZero, Asmus LOTR will be coming our way, and much much more. DAM is up and coming with their impressive Gangster Kingdom (we promise we'll have larger quantities of future offerings) and DID seems to be exploring non soldier/military figures with Churchill and the Public Enemies Johnny Depp figure. There's definitely a lot to be excited about! As long as this hobby stays strong, so will Toy Anxiety to be there for your 1:6 needs. Thanks as always everyone!
Toy Anxiety

That came out really well. Quite the upgrade:clap
Thanks, she was one of my favs :monkey2
wow..love her, Gippy..now i need to redo mine..when i got mine, i actually had a better body , but couldnt get the things to fit her right..so i gave up, cuz i messed things up a lot on my parts..lol...

:lol

Yea I didn't want to risk the clothes not fitting or having to retailor them so I just stuck with the original body and filled out the chest a bit more. The original body isn't so bad since it's not a skin tight suit but I think a Triad body might of worked well

Any chance of a part out of the Iminime/ZCWO Charlie Chaplin figure?

Back