Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still here, still buying bits and pieces...........and still waiting for TA to offer some Art Figures Navy Seal Team VI.

picture.php

Ski

Here's my entry for this month,

I put together a second T-800 for the chip removal scene with parts from the last breakdown you guys did of the dx10:wave

chipremoval006_zps317aafc1.jpg

chipremoval005_zps2034c480.jpg

chipremoval003_zps2fa859ea.jpg

Looks like nothing more than a stock DX T-800 sitting in a chair and next to table. Nothing custom about it. :lol

Kidding or not, we do not judge customs here. Everyone is welcome to post entries, and only Toy Anxiety may decide if it doesn't qualify. Negative comments about people's efforts can deter them from posting again, and that is not fair that someone should feel unwelcome.

As far as I'm concerned, an effort was made to creat a scene with mix and match parts, and does qualify. At least he posted an entry. Can't win if you don't play :1-1:

Ant chance of SS Emperor being parts out again? I missed the last ones. :(

I'm sure someday. We always buy collections and boxed figures when we can, and part them out if worthy. You never know what we might get from day to day, that's why we do the updates so you can see what we've added recently. Just keep an eye out here as best you can.

Kidding or not, we do not judge customs here. Everyone is welcome to post entries, and only Toy Anxiety may decide if it doesn't qualify. Negative comments about people's efforts can deter them from posting again, and that is not fair that someone should feel unwelcome.

:lecture Agreed. Opinions and constructive criticisms are fine as long as member's comments are respectful.

:lecture

My comment was not disrespectful. Just my opinion. I never said it was a bad custom. Just didn't look like a custom to me.

Skiman posted a modded Hot toys Nicholson Joker awhile ago and someone asked him the same thing. :huh

Back