Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rules I go by shopping for 1/6 parts.

If you need something, and see it. Buy it on the spot.
99 percent of the time. It's gone when you go back to aquire it.

Especially with TA & their unbeatable prices & customer service.

Vultures are among us...... Buy fast Freaks

The rules I go by shopping for 1/6 parts.

If you need something, and see it. Buy it on the spot.
99 percent of the time. It's gone when you go back to aquire it.

Especially with TA & their unbeatable prices & customer service.

Vultures are among us...... Buy fast Freaks

This man speaks the truth! The day Snake eyes parts went up all I wanted was the 3 magazine pouch which I assumed wouldn't be that popular so I was like "I'll just wait and see if something else I want goes up tomorrow and buy it together" but alas, it was gone the next day. Gotta learn at one point I guess and I sure as hell learned lol

"Vultures" just have their **** together. Slackass slackers whine cause they don't have their **** together. When slackass slackers get their **** together then they can be "vultres" too.

****ing slackers.

"Vultures" just have their **** together. Slackass slackers whine cause they don't have their **** together. When slackass slackers get their **** together then they can be "vultres" too.

****ing slackers.

****ing truth.........:lecture.............that was ****ing beautiful king........:clap

****ing slackers.

:lecture:lecture:lecture There's no way you can keep your **** together with slack in the ass. :exactly:

Isn't everyone a vulture?

Or, does everyone add something to their cart and wait 10 minutes before checking out so others have a chance at it?

Isn't everyone a vulture?

Or, does everyone add something to their cart and wait 10 minutes before checking out so others have a chance at it?

These don't seem like those, more like, "It'll be there on payday." and then they cry when it's not. I'm betting they used to take toys and stash them in other parts of the store when they were kids. :lol

Though I should thank those types of people. Because they stashed stuff in other areas, it made my X-mas shopping for my kids much easier as I was able to happen upon them stashed under towels, behind TV boxes, etc., and purchase these "in demand" toys for my kids as if they'd been on the shelf, they would've been gone. So their tears will bring my children joy! :lol

Be nice if the "vultures" would share their secret of how they know all the new stuff that comes up on the site before TA announces it (no way they get all that across so many different lines checking specific item listings in that store).

I've followed/bought from TA a long time--probably just as long as you have--but never ran across that process. Is it embedded in the 8,000+ posts here, or some shared "secret." I've asked before and (not surprisingly) no one has assisted me with it.

I've followed/bought from TA a long time--probably just as long as you have--but never ran across that process. Is it embedded in the 8,000+ posts here, or some shared "secret." I've asked before and (not surprisingly) no one has assisted me with it.

How much ya got? :tap

These don't seem like those, more like, "It'll be there on payday." and then they cry when it's not. I'm betting they used to take toys and stash them in other parts of the store when they were kids. :lol

Though I should thank those types of people. Because they stashed stuff in other areas, it made my X-mas shopping for my kids much easier as I was able to happen upon them stashed under towels, behind TV boxes, etc., and purchase these "in demand" toys for my kids as if they'd been on the shelf, they would've been gone. So their tears will bring my children joy! :lol

hhhmmm yeah...well, I guess it would be nice if they could institute a "saved cart" type system that holds a part for like 72 hours or something. Not because of pay day but because it never fails that I will place an order and within 12 hours, realize I need something else or there is a new breakdown I'd been waiting for.

hhhmmm yeah...well, I guess it would be nice if they could institute a "saved cart" type system that holds a part for like 72 hours or something. Not because of pay day but because it never fails that I will place an order and within 12 hours, realize I need something else or there is a new breakdown I'd been waiting for.

Problem is, they did and it was abused. So now they're back to the standard BIN or risk it being gone when you're ready. Sucks and I had that happen to me twice this past week alone (at least USPS will have more money for the holidays :lol), but in all fairness, they're in the business of selling parts, not storing them.

Back