Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Toy Anxiety. I quickly received today an order I put in a few days ago! Very fast service! :wave I'll be ordering from you again soon! Thanks again! :)

I don't think I'm elligilble to enter again but just in case here's a fav.

TunnelRat165-1.jpg

Just about everything is from the old Toy Angst site.

My entry...

DSCF0625.jpg

90% of the clothing from Toy Anxiety as well as the body.

Is that one of the cathode lightsabers that actually light up? Also what Obi-Wan outfit are you using for him? Is that the Sideshow Episode III Obi-Wan, or Episode II outfit? Let me know. I want to make a "padawan" younger Obi-Wan from Episode I sometime soon. Thanks!

Great work! :wave

Is that one of the cathode lightsabers that actually light up? Also what Obi-Wan outfit are you using for him? Is that the Sideshow Episode III Obi-Wan, or Episode II outfit? Let me know. I want to make a "padawan" younger Obi-Wan from Episode I sometime soon. Thanks!

Great work! :wave

No, the saber I photoshopped in. The robe, both tunics and tabbard set, as well as the belt and boots are Episode II. I did have to use some color remover on the tunic and tabbards to get them off white. The inner tunic I left alone. I think the pants are Mace Windu, but I am not certain. Head is resculpted from an old BBi figure, I think. I got the head along time ago, and can't be sure. Here is a better look of the head.

obi002.jpg

Only difference between this one, which was for a board member here, and the one in the first picture is I cut the neck off of the other to fit the newer style necks.

Thanks for the heads up Buttmunch. I realized over the weekend that this head is a necessity for me, but I didn't want to hassle with re-selling the rest of Sarah when I would probably lose $60 or so anyway, so I went ahead and just bought it from TA. Got my extra narrow shoulder body and head ready. So now, just waiting for T-1000 to get released.

I started out with the same intention but went the opposite route. When I got the figure, I changed my mind and decided to keep some of Sarah's gear for customs and sell the rest...just not that interested in having the complete T-1000 anymore. The T-1000 head and Sarah's head each went for about $75 on eBay :D

*Update for 08/26/10*

New Breakdowns!

Mattel Ghostbusters Winston Zeddemore

Loading Toys Seal Team Accessories Set

Triad Tyrus Kilemahl

Art Figures Bagheria (Al Pacino)

Dragon Jake Hanson

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Blade Abigail Whistler (boxed only) NEW!
Hot Toys Terminator 2 T-1000
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Jill Valentine
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex

Coming within the next 7 days
Toys City WWII German Mountain Troop MG34 Gunner
3R Heinrich Himmler

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash
Hot Toys Clash of the Titans Perseus
Sideshow Star Wars 501st Clone Trooper
Sideshow Star Wars Emperor Palpatine

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

:woo

Got me that chair! I've had my eye on that since they first showed off that figure.

And Tyrus Kilemahl has a lot of good parts. So much I'll probably just buy the full figure!

where you been the boot?

looking forward to some more spook shenanigans this year........:hi5:

where you been the boot?

looking forward to some more spook shenanigans this year........:hi5:

Oh, I'm always around. Check the post count in relation to the join date. I've always been a man of few wo....

Awww crap, here she comes again!

floating_connelly.gif

Shoo! Get out of here, Floating Jennifer Connelly! We don't like your kind here! Go!

greenchainsaw.gif

Need your guys' opinions. Do you see a reason for us to break down the Sideshow Yoda? Would there be an interest in his head and that small body assuming they come apart? It's all so specific. Some of his accessories would be good, but the head and bodies need to sell as that's the bulk of the money. Right now, we've ordered very few, but if the interest in his parts are there, we can increase the order. Thanks for your input!

I can only see the body being a hot commodity. Other than that, I can't see the other stuff moving, but I may be wrong.

yeah I would be interested in the body , apart fromhopefully getting a fullfigure ( depends on the price )
But the body would be cool for several bashes ( do we know what the articulation would be like ) ?

Need your guys' opinions. Do you see a reason for us to break down the Sideshow Yoda? Would there be an interest in his head and that small body assuming they come apart? It's all so specific. Some of his accessories would be good, but the head and bodies need to sell as that's the bulk of the money. Right now, we've ordered very few, but if the interest in his parts are there, we can increase the order. Thanks for your input!

No reason here. But if you decide to, hope it sells.

Back