Hello from the Washington (not the DC one)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double0fox

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Chris. I just joined here. I have just got back into collecting 1:18 scale cars, and was looking around on Ebay, when I came across some of the Hot Toys Iron man, and Dark Knight 12" stuff, and OH MY GOD do I want some of them. Only problem is I think I came to the party to late since they seem to be going for a lot now. Anyways I don't have anything but cars yet, but i will post some pics of them anyways. As you can probably tell I am a little bit of a Viper fan. I have more cars on the way, and will probably make another thread in the "Show Us your Shelves" Thread later on.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

These pics are about a week old. I now have 4 detlof Shelves, and have them all lit.

Added some more cars, but I will only post one for now. BTW if anyone knows anyone looking to sell their Hot Toys Batman 1/6 let me know.

1/18 Tumbler (just ordered the 1/6 from Sideshow too)
IMG_1385.jpg

Better shot of where they sleep.
IMG_1364.jpg

So I already picked up a Hot Toys Batman Begins MMS67, and a Hot Toys IronMan Mark VI from irmoballen on the boards here! They should be here next week. Also trying to gt a hold of a DX-02 Batman (fingers crossed).

Thanks for the wecome ZaCHw117. What part of Idaho are you from? I just moved to Washington about 6 months ago from Ontario, Oregon, which is right on the boarder with Idaho.

South East, right close to the Montana boarder and the Great Yellowstone.
:D

Man I am going to be broke soon. I just picked up a DX-02 Batman from hellboy120, and also just picked up a MILK War Machine from Ronin3801. Big thanks to both of them! Over a grand in a week, and that's not even the cars I have also bought.:panic:

Welcome to the board man. Those are a lot of great purchases. Hot toys is coming out with a lot of figures this year so key is to pace yourself - sound like you're a Batman and Iron Man fan. There should be TDKR announcements coming up soon (they already teased Bane!) and the whole Avengers' lineup is expected!!! Not to mention a lot of these figures might also get 1/4 treatment!!!

Welcome to the board man. Those are a lot of great purchases. Hot toys is coming out with a lot of figures this year so key is to pace yourself - sound like you're a Batman and Iron Man fan. There should be TDKR announcements coming up soon (they already teased Bane!) and the whole Avengers' lineup is expected!!! Not to mention a lot of these figures might also get 1/4 treatment!!!

Ya I saw bane, plus now the Arkham City Bats, and Avengers, and New Robocop stuff. Maybe I should sell a kidney or something? Agentofchaos what part of Washington are you from?

Back