Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nels2481

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Kyle and I have been collecting for off and on for almost my whole life but now that I've graduate college and have a good job, my collection has increased over the past 4-6 years. I love Spider-Man and Batman but I mainly collect Star Wars Black Series, SH Figuarts Star Wars and DBZ but have recently gotten into the Sideshow and Hot Toys Sixth Scale game. I currently have HT TASM2 Spiderman, Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan, SSC R2-D2 and C-3PO. Have Kylo Ren and some First order troopers coming my way but am starting to like some of the die cast Iron Man and came across a Hot Toys Captain America Age of Ultron which I think I might have to pull the trigger on so i can have a definitive Captain America for my collection :panic:

I also collect comics, been reading walking dead since it's original release (I don't collect any of the mcfarlane toys or other pieces), but I also have a few art prints and an autographed, framed Spider-man limited Print which is a really awesome piece. I love music and all genres of movies: sci-fi, horror, super-hero and fantasy movies and TV, and I can't wait to increase my collection

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back