Hello From The Gutter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teamcerberus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Seems like most of these threads are just titled "Hello" or "Hi", so I figured I'd use the title from one of my favorite Overkill songs.

But anyway, I'm a college student majoring in digital media. I'm a big heavy metal and horror movie fan. In January I was inspired by One's Customs to start making custom 7" figures. I am actually getting my first Sideshow figure hopefully sometime this week (a naked Capt. Antilles) which I will be customizing into a 1978 Michael Myers figure.

I mostly collect 7" horror figures from Neca, Mezco and McFarlane. I do have a few Mezco 12" figures. I am trying to get some Sideshow figures, but right now they are out of my price range unless I can catch a deal on Ebay. I still really admire the figures and love to see pics and reviews of them.

You can check out my customs on Youtube. I guess I can't post a link, so I guess to see it you have to search for "Cerberus Customs". My username on there is also Teamcerberus.

Welcome to the forum! :duff I'll be happy to see some of your customs, found your site! :)

Back