Hello from Sunderland U.K.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthdohnut

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've been lurking for the past few months, so finally decided to sign up and say 'hello'.

I've been a long time collector for around the past 16 years and started off with McFarlane, Neca figures and progressed onto the 1/6 stuff.

I am a 80's child, so love all the Aliens, Predator and Terminator figures as they were the movies of my childhood. I also love anything zombie related and still have dreams of owning a real life zombie proof mansion, (just in case!!)

I love the Hot Toys figures and own most of their 80's themed stuff, ranging from their Predator figures (I'm only missing the Ancient Pred Asian edition) to their recent Dark Knight figures.

I also love Sideshows The Dead line, although I'm not too bothered about collecting the variants but I have them all but Patient Zero, which hopefully one day will be mine!!

I am sorry to say that due to lack of space, most of my stuff is kept MIB, with the occasional figure getting an airing as a display piece.

Welcome from a fellow Brit...You'll like it here everyone seem really frendly. :)

WH3E2BCAKXXMSLCA61W53ECAFOE5ASCAJVS.jpg

:wave

Welcome mate, i lived in Sunderland myself for a few years but back in sunny ol Leicestershire now.

Back