Hello from Down Under!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all! You're all very kind.

Top_cat2: if you're into Hot Toys, there's a shop in Market City that sells them but at grossly inflated prices. Game Traders at Westfield also stocks Hot Toys and at very good prices. In fact, I think they end up cheaper than if you were to buy from Sideshow and ship it...

thansk m8,.

I am kinda at the end of my Purchasing now , except for a couple of items now ...

I need some one who lives in WA , to pick up a Hot Toy Figure for em ?

any one live near ~ Alexander Heights ?

thanks Daz

Welcome aboard fellow Aussie. I'm based in Brisbane - I get most of my stuff from sideshow - I find the prices pretty similar now sideshow has a good deal on international shipping, especially when you deal with exclusive versions.

Yea, when you factor in Sideshow shipping costs to us here in Aus popcultcha have very fair prices.

Popcultcha are a back up store for me. If I have to cancel for some reason I now it will be in stock there a few weeks later.

Has anyone bought from casefresh? They don't have much stock but seem really cheap (and suss...)?

Used them heaps - they are pretty good. Check them out periodically as they have really good sales over christmas. Not much in stock cos they tend to sell what they order I guess. Popcultcha is the official sideshow distributor so I guess they carry more.

Back