Hello from Cybertron/California

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Rodimus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all,
My name J Rodimus. I made my profile a while back, but was a little hesitant in introducing myself as this is my first forum that I will actually participate in. :D I found out about this place when looking for reviews for different collectibles that I was interested in purchasing and was immediately hooked.

I am a repair technician. I am engaged to be married next year. The good thing about my fiance is that she's a collector too, so she understands. We both collect urban vinyls.

I collect a little bit of everything so this place is perfect for me. Anything that interests me and is worth the money. I collect video game figures and statues, such as Metal Gear Solid, Street Fighter, Halo, Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Gears of War. I also collect Transformers, hence the name J Rodimus. I recently started collecting different Hot Toys figures from the Dark Knight and Iron Man line. I hope to muster up enough money for the Tumbler but, it's up in the air right now.

I hope to chat with all of you soon and will hopefully have pictures up on the "Show your Shelves!" soon. Thanks.

--J Rodimus

Last edited:
:welcome J Rod!!

Transformers and Gears of War = :rock

Thanks bro, and thanks Fetunche. Lakers are playing tommorow. Orlando Magic are going down at home:wacky. I am also big fan of MMA. I have collectibles figures of multiple fighters from Wanderlei Silva to Fedor. Anybody watching UFC99 this weekend?

Thank you everyone for the great welcome. Everyone seems really friendly here and it looks like we have some Laker fans. Hope the they get the win tonight :woo.

5.gif

From the
San Fernando Valley!

:rock

Back