Hello From Australia. Again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laporta89

Super Freak
Reaction score
Join Forum Awhile ago, never really used it much but hoping to change that! Have a Small Growing Hot Toys Collection and looking to get views from other people and maybe even other collectors in Australia and build a solid collection.

Collection Slowly Growing have 14 Figures: Iron Man Mk 2, Suit Up Gantry with Mark 4, Spiderman 3, Hawkeye, Nick Furry, Captain America Avengers, Captain America Rescure Version, Captain America First Avenger. Jim Gordon, Bane,Batman DX12, Joker DX11 and managed to get a Bank Robber Joker the other day.

anyway hope to meet some great people and learn some great things! maybe even get some hard to find 1/6 hot toys

Jason

Hot toys are like crack. I think you got hit hard.
I'm in the same boat as you.
What lines do you collect?

haha its been about a year. i think first one i bought was the MK 2 and then BAM. im working on the Iron Man Line and Avengers line. tho Batman one comming alone nice. got the Misses the Tumbler its tech not in my collection but still. need to get my hands on the iron monger.

hbu mate

yea really happy with the DX11 Joker 2.0 and the Batman Dx12.

Avengers Line i prob get most if not all of them. pretty keen for the Iron Man 3 line and the Tony Stark.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back