Hello fellow collectors!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Science Friction

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, I just got into collecting 1/6 scale figures, my first purchase being Hot Toys First Avenger Captain America. I'm mostly into Marvel, but I love G.I. Joe and movie related stuff as well. I mainly collect smaller figures, 1/18 and 1/12 scale, but after getting Hot Toys Captain America I think I'll be moving mostly into 1/6 scale product. I look forward to some good discussions, thanks for having me.

Welcome to the world of plastic crack. Get your wallet ready! But it's a lot of fun.

Thanks! Haha, yeah Marvel Legends, G.I. Joe, and Marvel Universe were all pretty addicting lines to collect, but they haven't prepared my wallet my Hot Toys. :D

Welcome to the world of plastic crack. Get your wallet ready! But it's a lot of fun.
:lecture

I just got into this myself not that long ago. I was a long time collector of McFarlane, NECA and the like but nothing like this...

Great first purchase BTW, he was my second. I jumped in on an IM MK II AU and it's been all downhill from there. I now have 4 pre-orders and two orders processing. Darn you Sideshow and Hot Toys!

Take out a second mortgage now and locate your nearest IKEA.

And oh yeah, Welcome!

Haha, I might have to drive a couple hours to IKEA and get some display cases, but for now I just like having Cap out on my desk. When the Avengers start coming out though I'm definitely going to get something to put them in. Nice, the new IM MK II looks awesome. Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks DGTWoodward. Funny I just bought the Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman today. Excellent actor and a worthy figure. In other words, I really like your sig.

Back