Hello everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dagobahsystem

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just joined this forum. Excited to be here to learn and share. A little bit about me...
I love sci fi and fantasy, especially Star Wars, LOTR, Alien. I collect comics and graphic novels, Batman is my fav. Love DC, and Marvel too. I collect Disney blu rays and vhs tapes.
I managed to hold on to about half of my G1 Transformers collection from the 1980's and would like to try to rebuild it. I love Soundwave and have 4 different figures. I've also got a decent 1980's G.I. Joe action figure collection, although sadly, I lost all of their accessories.
I have recently started collecting OT SW figures and Disney villains. I'd like to start an Alice in Wonderland collection.
Thanks for letting me join, this seems like a rad place to hang out.

Welcome to the forum'

Cool that you were able to hold on to your Transformers. I lost all of my old Jous and transformers and regret it regularly.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

I have a friend who collects Disney VHS tapes and I think he's the only person I know who owns four working VCRs. :lol

Thanks everyone. Glad to be here!
@ mrdbios Sorry to hear that. I'm still bummed that I lost half of mine. Hound, Sunstreaker, Devastator, Laserbeak, Roller and others.

Thanks shells075
I hear you. Most people I interact with would probably wonder why I just ordered a Soundwave Transformer from Japan!
For myself...😁

Welcome! Fresh new member! I' m not so old myself, but I just begun to post on the threads that actually count the times you post.

Back