Hello everybody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oeren

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this whole statue business. I don't plan on getting TOO into it because I don't have much space to spare. That and I'm still a college student.

I joined because it was cool just looking around and see people's collections. Right now, I only have a Batman: Black and White statue by David Mazzucchelli, my very first statue. The other is a Superman Forever Mini.

One day I'll have a nice display room with all my interest, which include DC Comics, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and American Football (go Chargers!!).

Nice too meet you all! :wave

*Sighs*...........The life of a collector........never enough space, but we somehow keep buying:p

Welcome:)

I'm pretty new to this whole statue business. I don't plan on getting TOO into it because I don't have much space to spare. That and I'm still a college student.

I joined because it was cool just looking around and see people's collections. Right now, I only have a Batman: Black and White statue by David Mazzucchelli, my very first statue. The other is a Superman Forever Mini.

One day I'll have a nice display room with all my interest, which include DC Comics, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and American Football (go Chargers!!).

Nice too meet you all! :wave

I think weve all said this at one time :lol Very nice first pic for your first, I love that statue. Anyhoo:

:welcome1:to the:FREAK:show :wave

I think weve all said this at one time :lol Very nice first pic for your first, I love that statue. Anyhoo:

:welcome1:to the:FREAK:show :wave

:goodpost::exactly: :lecture

Welcome!

I said the same thing 3 months ago with my first purchase, a Dr Doom Marvel Maquette. Now I've added 3 Side Show statues, an Enterbay statue, a mix of 20+ Hot Toys/Enterbay/custom 1/6 figures as well as some NECA figures :monkey1

Be VERY careful this hobby bites like a black mamba! :rotfl

Back