Hello dudes (and dudettes... who uses 'dudettes'? :s)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pazu

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I am actually not a new member, registered months ago but have just been lurking on and off. :lol
I recently began frequenting the forums daily though because of several new figures that Hot Toys has announced in which I am interested in (Classic Predator, Batman from Begins, and Shadow Predator). Also discovered the to-be-revealed DX-Joker 2.0 which I am super excited over as I can never afford the current aftermarket prices (I regret not purchasing him at around $300 now). My current Hot Toys collection consists of the Bank Robber Joker and the Joker (version one... wish I could read the future and knew about the DX coming ;)).
Aside from Hot Toys, I have also started to collect ThreeA figures early this year and have spent way too much money than I want to admit. :cuckoo:

Am also a movie and videogame geek who love collecting movies and games (not completist collector, but I do buy things I think are good). I am a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series (though not MGS4's ending, hah) and have some Medicom RAH figures and some other collectibles of those, but am also looking forward to the Hot Toys coming up (still undecided on them though).

PS: Oh yeah, I am from Vancouver, BC, Canada, enjoys running too in addition to the geekery above. :)

Back