Hello all! I'm Lorenzo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lozo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I just posted to the forum for the first time last night to showcase my 1/6 scale X-FILES diorama. I also posted some of my other customs in the gallery. I am happy to be on here as I have established that collecting and creating 1/6 scale movie and television figures is my passion. I am deploying to Afghanistan in just a few months now and am trying to finish all my projects before then so I'll be sure to post more stuff. I am also willing to take commissions for work any of you would like done. I am great with dioramas but have to admit that my weakness is painting faces. I've watched some youtube instructional videos and those people paint like 25 layers on a head. That's a little too intense for me. I LOVE Hot Toys' stuff. There's nothing more satisfying to me than opening up the box for the first time and smelling that new figure fragrance. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I am saving up for the Hot Toys Delorean car coming out soon. Maybe when I get it I can have it play bumper cars with my Batmobile. Just kidding!

Back