Hellboy non Hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainpaulo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im new to this forum so sorry if this has been asked before, with the difficulty in getting a Hot toys Hellboy I've seen a knock off version on eBay available from China which looks very impressive just wanted to know has anyone actually bought one and if so how does it measure up.
Thanks for any info.

Im new to this forum so sorry if this has been asked before, with the difficulty in getting a Hot toys Hellboy I've seen a knock off version on eBay available from China which looks very impressive just wanted to know has anyone actually bought one and if so how does it measure up.
Thanks for any info.

You can browse through this thread which has some discussion about the KO figure.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19275 (Thread was started in 2007 so you might want to work your way backwards.)

I don't own it but from what I've gathered it's taller than a normal 1/6, more like a DCD 13" figure. The body looks a bit crappy (detail wise) but the headsculpts are cool and everything else is just up-sized versions of the HT accessories. I bought a HT Hellboy recently and the seller included the coat from the knockoff and aside from being larger it is identical in quality to the HT coat.

Hope that helps and welcome aboard! :peace :duff

my brother bought one, its good for its price but the rubber body is a little stiff, nice accesories too

Back