Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how Sideshow branches out into non-Marvel, non-DC, non-StarWars statues. Not that i dislike those statues, actually i don't think i own a piece thats not from those three universes but this gives me hope... maybe one day we'll see Premium Formats from Valiant... say X-O Manowar, Ninjak, Shadowman, Darque, Eternal Warrior? That'd be great imo!!

I like how Sideshow branches out into non-Marvel, non-DC, non-StarWars statues. Not that i dislike those statues, actually i don't think i own a piece thats not from those three universes but this gives me hope... maybe one day we'll see Premium Formats from Valiant... say X-O Manowar, Ninjak, Shadowman, Darque, Eternal Warrior? That'd be great imo!!

Well I know with the valiant relaunch in 2012/13 X-O, Shadowman and Eternsl Warrior would all be possible. I guess the question for Sideshow is, do they think the license rights are worth it?

Thanks bro. I'm try my best to plan for it but it doesn't seem to be working out. I may just have to resort to cancelling it but I dont want another cancellation on my SS account; it doesn't look nice. Else, I'd help another collector who needs one. I could use them RPs you know!

Thanks bro. I'm try my best to plan for it but it doesn't seem to be working out. I may just have to resort to cancelling it but I dont want another cancellation on my SS account; it doesn't look nice. Else, I'd help another collector who needs one. I could use them RPs you know!

What Kain said. Give it your best shot, you can make it. And, August is the expected release month, given by how stuff get delayed, you might get more time to save. :lecture :)

Well I know with the valiant relaunch in 2012/13 X-O, Shadowman and Eternsl Warrior would all be possible. I guess the question for Sideshow is, do they think the license rights are worth it?

True, hopefully we can see Valiant Comics collectibles from Sideshow!! Drooling about an imaginary Darque over here. Anyways, going back to Hellboy... its looking real sweet! COngratz to those getting it!

You could call SS and change your order to flex pay. I've been paying $50 per month, but I did initially use $100 or so of RPs on this fine piece.

BTW, saw it in person. Don't cancel. :lecture

I got my WL conversion! My regular is already half paid for through flex. I am actually thinking of keeping both since there are so many display options. This is a grail piece for me.

Back