Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it's so hard (that's what she said) :lol

I really can't help it. I keep re-reading the comics. I've become obsessed with it. It invades my mind.

Lol you're telling me. I was looking at Igo from SS's FB page and he has this painting of HB his friend is doing for him (which looks ****ing SIIIICK BTW) and then I was like ****! Then you bumped this thread and i was like FML lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'm waiting too. Probably the first on this board to order him. Had to have him after seeing him in person at SDCC. Just saying... :(

I'm waiting too. Probably the first on this board to order him. Had to have him after seeing him in person at SDCC. Just saying... :(

Lol I don't know I ordered him the minute he went up. I wish I had an opportunity to see him there. I had to have him just from seeing the pics man

Lol you're telling me. I was looking at Igo from SS's FB page and he has this painting of HB his friend is doing for him (which looks ****ing SIIIICK BTW) and then I was like ****! Then you bumped this thread and i was like FML lol

I'd like to see it but I don't have facebook. And I want this thread on the first page all the time. lol

I went to check, but time doesn't show on the mobile site... :lol

Lol it was late maybe an hour after or less after it went up. I was on my honeymoon, so when the plane landed in Vancouver for my stop over i ordered him and Apocalypse waiting for my flight home :)

I'd like to see it but I don't have facebook. And I want this thread on the first page all the time. lol

uvarahe9.jpg
jeve9ary.jpg
da3emuju.jpg

Just finished reading Hellboy: The Midnight Circus. It was an enjoyable read. And I ordered Hellboy: The Descent Volume 1. Finally get to read where the last Library Edition ended.

Back