Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that "paint line" is intended wear in have something similar on mine.

Wtf Lol the first one didn't have that Lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Mine rattles too. Got my replacement head and both left hands. The one with the gun is much stronger but the sword is just as weak. At least it doesn't have paint damage. Oh well. Something tells me Sideshow won't be sending me any more replacements.

Mine rattles too. Got my replacement head and both left hands. The one with the gun is much stronger but the sword is just as weak. At least it doesn't have paint damage. Oh well. Something tells me Sideshow won't be sending me any more replacements.
Yeah said as much to me and since those pieces passed QC, they won't be giving me a credit either

I think that "paint line" is intended wear in have something similar on mine.

Wtf Lol the first one didn't have that Lol

Really ? Well my guy at the LCS took some pics, sent them, wait and see what they'll say.

Did anyone have trouble with Hellboy's left foot (the one with the peg) not sitting flush with the base and manage to fix it? Mine has a fairly large gap, but the body is otherwise flawless so I feel bad asking for a replacement. Two of the hands have stupidly weak magnets so I'll definitely be asking for replacements for those.

Did anyone have trouble with Hellboy's left foot (the one with the peg) not sitting flush with the base and manage to fix it? Mine has a fairly large gap, but the body is otherwise flawless so I feel bad asking for a replacement. Two of the hands have stupidly weak magnets so I'll definitely be asking for replacements for those.

Make sure that the snake is not in the way, try removing the snake and placing your body onto the base to see if it sits flush.

Make sure that the snake is not in the way, try removing the snake and placing your body onto the base to see if it sits flush.

I didn't have the snake on the base at all actually. I took the body out and tried putting it back in a few times, but it didn't seem to help. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Is it his actual left foot or the left foot facing you? I had a noticable gap on his right foot (left facing me). There's still a gap on the replacement I got but it's so small that it probably wouldnt be considered one.

So basically, this is the BEST thing ever. Wow. Mine arrived today and I am floored. Thanks to UTToyfan, I have the most awesome addition to my collection. Anyone considering this and undecided, stop it. Just get it.

Also, that is just camera flash on his nose not a chip.

Last edited:
Is it his actual left foot or the left foot facing you? I had a noticable gap on his right foot (left facing me). There's still a gap on the replacement I got but it's so small that it probably wouldnt be considered one.

Yep, it's his left foot so right when facing you. It's the one with the metal peg.

Yeah, identical issue with mine. Someone mentioned kinda rocking the statue a bit to see if the peg would kinda pop in but it didn't work. I didn't even think to compare the wonky leg with my replacement to see what the difference was. Could the peg be sticking out more than normal perhaps?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411095999.969230.jpg
Wires are so useful !

dont mean to burst your bubble irvy and buffy girl but i got this yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_0523.JPG
    IMG_0523.JPG
    935.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0525.JPG
    IMG_0525.JPG
    828.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG