Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement gun hand today and the magnet is much stronger. Such an awesome statue!
Mine arrived a few days ago but still at Dad's house. Gotta go pick it up today

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Some Anung Un Rama pics. I'm suddenly really glad I picked up that orange filter. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Must say I was pleasantly surprised with SS today. Daniel got back with me on my chip and magnet issues with a full replacement. I had only asked for a body and the two left hands as the magnets were duds in mine. He explained there was one set aside for me. Now that's service with a smile. Extemely refreshing and I believe in giving credit where credit is due. SS took care of me with class and I am very much appreciative for their efforts

My regular version has arrived,here is my feeling.
I appreciate the texture of his body,not too smooth and full of detail.
The pose is tempting.I would like to display it with some angle.
The costume is very well done,there are some iron wires in the coat that you can bend it into any shape you like. the tailor of the belt is also top notch which can not be asked for more.
The whole piece are not as heavy as I expected.
The base is a highlight of this piece embarrassedly I can not describe it with my facking poor English.
Hope you like him.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946017.174037.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946017.174037.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 331
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946025.775564.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946025.775564.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 327
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946033.338661.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946033.338661.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 325
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946054.735747.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410946054.735747.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 328
Got my replacement EX HoD and gun hand but gun hand had an even weaker magnet and ex hand was great but has something rattling inside lol

Out of nowhere my LCS received an EX and a reg today. I took the reg. The EX with a closed hand instead of a slightly open hand didn't justified paying an extra 100$+ for.
I gotta wait on a new coat tho, there was a paint line on the collar of the coat :/ Otherwise it was a great piece, didn't see any defect or anything bad (yet, im sure i'll find somethig to ***** on tho :))

Out of nowhere my LCS received an EX and a reg today. I took the reg. The EX with a closed hand instead of a slightly open hand didn't justified paying an extra 100$+ for.
I gotta wait on a new coat tho, there was a paint line on the collar of the coat :/ Otherwise it was a great piece, didn't see any defect or anything bad (yet, im sure i'll find somethig to ***** on tho :))
I think that "paint line" is intended wear in have something similar on mine.
Yeah mine rattles too:lol
Wtf Lol the first one didn't have that Lol

Back